Posts by Szadzik

Hi All,   Decided to sell my SA5ks. They are in very good condition. I bought them used around 18 months ago..   PayPal and shipping in Europe/ UK is included in the price. I am located in Poland.   The photo of the actual phones that I took some time ago.
  Great choice. Have had mine for over 6 months now and am loving it every time i put it on, daily that is :)
Sony players have Bluetooth.
  Where do you see ANy cables in that picture?
  What speakers are those?
  He is generally a guy who goes from one extreme into the other into seeing anything in-between. I like reading him, and consider him a great photographer, but he needs to be take with a pinch of salt, if not mroe.
  That it the most stupid generalization one could ever think of. Try taking a crappy lens with BF/ FF and other optical issues and shoot great photos with it as compared to something like Nikon 200 VR II on a DX like D7000 or better and conclusions can be drawn then.
  Before deciding to buy D7100 i did think about FX and D600. Looking at a lot of the low-end features of it I was not happy with it enough. It does output great image quality, but things like AF at f8, 51 point AF, continuous shooting mode speed, flash sync speeds discouraged me from getting it. Not to mention the fact that I would have to replace 2 out of 3 of my lenses and that I see no real reason right now to go FX as a hobbyist photographer.
So I see you guys have not paid much attention to the new kid on the block. Since I have had my D90 for over 4 years now and was itching to upgrade to get even better high ISO performance and faster continuous shooting mode as well as a few other things, I pulled the trigger and pre-ordered a D7100. I hope to get it when I get back from leave on April 5th. I also added a Nikon 35mm f1.8 just for kicks as I have not hada prime in ages.
    Great 'enclosure'. You win :)