Posts by Szadzik

FIrst ones I looked at. I read reviews and got scared seeing words like euphonic and bass.I am doing some research into Signature Pros and Beyer t5ps. I had t5ps and have always regretted selling them.
  My setup:   PC>Audiophilleo2>Metro Octave DAC>Meier Corda Classic.   I would prefer something that is simply neutral without emphasis on anything. A good all-rounder, just like my Beyer T1s, but closed.   EDIT: Budget is high and I want something hi-end
So what do you guys think is the current best closed headphone with the best detail retrieval and generally balanced?
Go for a Corda Classic from Jan Meier. I got one and it is an awesome app for these cans
Go for a Corda Classic from Jan Meier. I got one and it is an awesome app for these cans
Has anyone got any experience with Seiko EPD watches from SDGA, SBFG, SBGA series? I have been thinking about getting a good digital watch for a while and these seem to tick a lot of boxes. Any other recommendations for solar/ atomic watches on the higher end of the spectrum?
  Not sure what you mean by bright, but on Burson HA-160D, Woo WA2 and Meier Classic they never sounded bright for a second.   And BTW., you have stirred up the other thread and got it locked up, so please do not do that to this thread. If you feel HD800 is the only true great headphone, let it be and do not waste our time with these arguments.
  If anyone, it is the French customs who broke them.   I bought mine on Amazon.de and from a French seller.   There are several pairs available on amazon   http://www.amazon.de/gp/offer-listing/B0086YJ86Y/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new