Posts by Szadzik

To all those looking for amps for T1s. I had a WA2 for some time and then switched it to Corda Classic. I have to say that I am very pleased with the end result. As much as I liked he WA2 and its more relaxed signature with T1s, I love the Classic even more for the transparency. I much prefer the Classic now and would not change it now.    Note: I have the non-basslight ersion of T1s (provided that you believe there are two versions of these headphones)
Just an FYI for those using these on the go.      I looked for a replacement cable for these that would not be coiled and talked to SoundMagic. I got a cable that comes with HP200 and is shorter and straight. It works great and is of great quality for cheap. Cannot remember how much,, though.
  Metrum Acoustics Octave!
  What other manufacturers that count will be releasing flagships? Sony just started shipping theirs, and HTC are about to start. Samsung has announced S4. Who else can come up with something worth a mention? Motorola, maybe?
Hahaha, of course they are the best ;).
How about your WA2? You already got rid of that?
I have R3 with Noctua 120 fans with attenuators to make them run slower and the case is noise free.
The chair is an Ergomax Ergohuman one. Check them out, very comfortable and adjustable in many ways.    As for simplicity - took me some time to get there and still selling my other stuff as I see that I only use the best phones I have, anyway. 
No new equipment in the rig, yet a new setup. Still a lot to be done in the new place; especially changing the colour of my walls ;)   Audiophilleo 2>Metrum Acoustics Octave>Corda Classic>Beyerdynamic T1.       
For sale is my JVC headphone. Comes with box and is in great condition. PayPal on me and split shipping.