Posts by Szadzik

Try T5ps, I used to rock those all around the world and was happy. I sold thm and just re-bought them for the ultimate expperience.
  Not at all.
  People rave about them forgetting to mention that their quality is only relevant to their price range. Of course these are not comparable to high-end. Someone recently PMed me asking whether HP100s can replace T1s. And of course they cannot. If you assumed that you would be getting top-tier phones for 00 Euros, you must be delusional. They are very good for their price range only.    Also, do not assume these are bad, because you do not like them. You might have chosen...
Much better if you like her voice:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X85UUDhZaCw
  Maybe you should have sent them for repair when they got bent. I do not know about your floors and dropping the cans, but mine were dropped several times and nothing ever got bent. If we look at the amount of users in this thread and see only one user with this problem, does it imply a user problem or equipment problem? Are you the only one around who ever dropped them?   P.S. you shoulld be happy if Beyer fix them under warranty, as 99% of manufacturers would send them...
I would not attribute the failure to the unit's weakness only. The user should not have tried bending them back and forth as I see no reason to do that.I have no clue why you guys are looking for the fault in the phones, when it was clearly the user who f'ed up
  And here is why they broke, very simple. I do not think any metal-made headphones are made to be bent.
  Well, if that was to be the only cause, I truly doubt anyone would still have them.
Of course it weakens it. Do yo uthink you can break it by taing them off your head? I do not think so.
  Oversight of what? The fact that people would stretch the headband to apoiint where it breaks? Was the main purpose of these to be unbreakable? Were they advertised as unbreakable? This is user fault and not the manufacturer's fault. It is cllear to me that DG was playing with them and sometimes tthat is how it ends.