Posts by Szadzik

Hard Rock       36       Not a composer       Audiophilleo AP2 Metrum Acoustics Octave Meier Audio Classic Beyerdynamic T1
  The difference might lie in the requirements for amplification of low and high impedance cans, I think.   Low impedance cans require Amperage to shine while high impedance ones require Voltage. I would have to find specs for Concerto and compare with Classic.   Concerto: Maximum output 13V / 500 mA Classic: Maximum output 15V / 500 mA   So basically T5ps should sound the same from both.   I have to wait for quite a long time to listen and compare, as I mentioned above,...
  I am really waiting to try them on the Classic. As I am away frmo home until August 1st, I need to be patient and wait.
  At the time I bought them, they were meant to be used as a portable solution.  had to change the aount of gear carried when travelling, and the headphones were just too big. Now I am buying them asa closed alternative to my T1s, so size does not matter ;)
Finally decided to fix the mistake I made selling this and reserverd a pair from a fellow head-fier. I wonder how they will sound with a Meier Corda Classic.
  1. This thread is an APPRECIATION thread.  2. If yuo do not like a pair of headphones, it is the worst idea to try to change them so you like them. Sell them and get something you like.
FIrst ones I looked at. I read reviews and got scared seeing words like euphonic and bass.I am doing some research into Signature Pros and Beyer t5ps. I had t5ps and have always regretted selling them.
  My setup:   PC>Audiophilleo2>Metro Octave DAC>Meier Corda Classic.   I would prefer something that is simply neutral without emphasis on anything. A good all-rounder, just like my Beyer T1s, but closed.   EDIT: Budget is high and I want something hi-end
So what do you guys think is the current best closed headphone with the best detail retrieval and generally balanced?
Go for a Corda Classic from Jan Meier. I got one and it is an awesome app for these cans