Posts by Szadzik

Order placed :)
It's been sold
 You no like it? ;)
 Upcoming Smartwatches of good quality are the only reson I have not bought another watch yet. Hoping to see something nice from LG R, Asus Zenwatch and Moto 360.
Guys,   I am thinkin of getting a watch for everyday use at the office. I have a Speedy Pro, a dress Maurice Lacroix and a Tissot T-touch Expert, but want something casual in between T-Touch and the other watches. i have found a nice looking Tissot PR 516 GL Automatic.   What do you think of this watch?  
Hi Folks,   I have a laptop for sale that is my Sony VAIO 15th Anniversary Collector's Edition.    Specifications:  - 8GB RAM - 2x128GB SSD in RAID 0 - 13.3" 1080x1920 screen - i7-3610 Quad - Windows 7 (or 8.1 if you prefer) Comes with: - Original battery - Sheet battery - Crumpler sleeve The Gimp - 3rd party custom made sleeve - Original AC Adapter - Crumpler cloth to be inserted between keyboard and screen preventing screen from being scratched by the...
Exactly. No one has ever reached it.
 Corrected
 I hope you are as tough as you think, but from my experience upgraditis strikes when you never expect it ;) I had setups from basic, to runnin an Audiophilleo into a Metrum Octave and Corda Classic and Beyer T1s. Never enough. I got hooked on my speaker system fortunately and got rid of all headphone gear.  Exactly!  EDIT: "s" deleted 
 Dream on....