Posts by Szadzik

Thanks! I will be receiving the watch this week and will try to decide if  Iwant to keep it or not before the return window closes. I'm just a bit concerned about the size.
Hi guys,   I wanted to ask whether anyone owns a Bulova Moonwatch. It caught my eye as an addition to my Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch.   I have pretty small wrist but occasionally wear a 51x51mm Garmin Fenix 3 so I thought the Bulova would not be too big.   What do you think of the watch? I have several mechanical watches and the Garmin for sports/ holidays. Do you think I will enjoy that UHF movement?
 Beautiful. What watch is that?
I have had my S6 Edge since its launch and used it with Brainwavz M3 with great results. I have now got Shure SE425 as well and still not decide how they sound as I have only had them for a few days.   Generally I would not complain abou tSQ out of S6.
 Thanks. Fortunately there is quite a lot of them for sale in great condition for a reasonable price :)
 Absolutely stunning.  What model is that?
Just saying too much of the same. Check my posts in this thread if you want to see them.
Getting boring in here.
 :) Do you mind if I ask about the sport? UFC?