Posts by knubbe

Got the V-80s. Gonna be burning them in for a while of course, but so far, they sound pretty smooth, slightly bass heavy, with a fairly good soundstage for a portable.
What's your price range?
Have been used sparingly. Still in perfect condition. Will come with all original accessories and box. Price includes shipping to US only. PM me if you have any questions.   Thanks for looking
I think it's fairly common (I had it happen to my pair). I don't think it's that big of a deal and definitely not worth RMA'ing for.
W3 is gonna have more of a mid bass hump, if that's what you're looking for.
I believe the V2 housing is actually slightly bigger but rounded instead of angular like the V1. Personally I never had a problem with the V1 housing, but ymmv
That's not even close to what he's saying you fool.
Nice review. UM customs are always so clean looking
Would you consider in-ears?
I just got the M3 and had the M2. Overall they're slightly more refined, and I like the design more, as the strain relief on the drivers came off the M2s and could be annoying. Bass impact and depth is very good. I was expecting these to be more polite than the M2s but so far (I just got them so they're not broken in yet) they're actually quite punchy in the low end, and very smooth in the mids and treble.