Posts by knubbe

Those are probably smoothed a ton. Wait for a 3rd party like Tyll or Rin to do measurements
Unopened box. Here's the product page http://www.complyfoam.com/products/tx-100/ Price includes shipping.
These are like new. I cant find the replacement filters, but I have all the original tips, plus the dual flange Earsonics tips you see in the picture, which I think go really well with these. Also comes with extension cord, carrying bag, and cord clip. I've used them maybe 10 hours at most. Price includes ConUS shipping, and will ship in original box. Let me know if you have any questions.
Used for a couple months. Works perfectly. Includes everything the retail box comes with (USB Cable, power adapter, RCA cable) Price includes shipping to ConUS. PM me if you have any questions.
Used for a couple months. Works perfectly. Includes everything the retail box comes with (USB Cable, power adapter, RCA cable) Price includes shipping to ConUS   PM me if you have any questions
You should probably RMA it if you can
It's microphonic, but I don't think it's a deal-breaker myself. Depends on how what you'll be using it for I suppose. I wouldn't recommend them for going to the gym
Yes the Modi is, and the benefits are theoretically less jitter, but it's not really a big deal.
  The Large TX100s. I'm not sure what you mean by wooly but I know with some other phones Comply's tended to kill the highs, which for some reason I didn't find to be a problem with the BA200s. I also hated the stock dual flanges, and couldn't get a seal at all. I was trying to get a pair of Earsonics/Sensorcom dual flanges, but I found the sound with the Complys to my liking and the isolation and comfort are hard to beat. They also stay in better than any silicone tips,...
Comply tips worked best for me, isolation, comfort, and sound-wise but I know everybody is different.