Posts by autoexec

Screenshot please? :)
I don't know if I should post a feature request here but I'm doing it anyway since it's just a simple thing.   Just like any iPod and most mp3 players, I think there should be an option where the player remembers what you're playing after you turn it back on without playing it right away. The only way to do this is to toggle last position or last song from Resume in Settings, but it also plays the song immediately. There should be a toggle where you can decide whether it...
Everything looks good. Love how the back button is implemented with the Now Playing. :) Only problem I've seen so far is the slower library scanning compared to 2.20 stable. And the song counter disappears before reaching 2000 songs, leaving the spinning animation icon alone. Not a major issue though but still needs to be fixed.
+1! exFat support please... :)
It's still a preference.. I find the VC02s mids more detailed and transparent than B3s. I also find the VC02 to be more neutral/flat than the B3. And to me, B3 needs more EQing for the mids than VC02. Although I don't use EQ on both.
This is different because I'm comparing it with another IEM (RE-400) and not just from the memory of how it sounded out of the box. And, I already have confimed that a physical driver break-in can result to a change in sound. I have a Sennheiser MX 980 and OMX 980, both have the same drivers, cables, materials. The only difference is that the OMX have earhooks. And more importantly, both sounded exactly the same when they're new. But I happen to use the MX 980 all the time...
just to update you with my unit folks. got mine about 2 weeks ago. and I can swear that I'm hearing a physical driver (not mental) break-in as I'm constantly comparing them with my clearer and more honest (especially in the mids department) RE-400. the first few days with the Havi B3 Pro-1 it was definitely less clear sounding compared to how it sounds now. the bass now is more controlled. I can assure there has been a change in the bass because my main gripe about the B3...
for me, GR07 isolates more than the B3 as it has adjustable nozzle to adapt to your ear canal. B3 and RE-400 has about the same isolation.
 I hope there will be a change in sound with driver burn in (fingers crossed). As with clarity, my RE-400s defeinitely possess more clarity over these. Though I cannot complain with its price. :)
Mine arrived a week ago. Does anyone find the B3 Pro-1 v-shaped? I know the mids is still detailed and it has nice bass/treble extension. But don't they sound v-shaped to some? My comparisons were RE-400, beyer DT1350, GR07, vsonic VC02, senn MX 980. And they are no way underpowered as I'm using them with my X5. Thank you.