Posts by Trower

I have had a couple small problems in the past with Amazon, but a call (surprisingly quick calls too!) and it was resolved no problems at all!! Could not be happier with their service......well maybe if they just gave me my orders for free I'd be happier;P
Finally had the time to open mine, and man they are really well laid out and very well made! Nice job!!
I would love to buy 3 if I could! 
Here, dont know why the other link stopped working    http://www.mouser.com/Search/Refine.aspx?Keyword=Speakers+%26+Transducers+Plug+2.08+dia
Just got some, excited to try them out!
I've really been enjoying my Etymotic HF5's, sound way better than their 100 dollar price tag!
Man you guys are all tempting me!
First off sorry to hear your iem's were stolen:( As far as new ones go, what's your budget? What do you listen to for music?
Wow great work! I think they need a good oiling as well:P 
I am a huge Post/Metal (Rock) fan! Love Godspeed, Mono and The Red Sparrow......ect.   For headphones that I think suit it, since it is often very dynamic, detailed, very full,has a HUGE assortment of instrument, and is very layered, I would say a very flat neutral pair are needed, otherwise bits and pieces get lost in the crowd. That being said I listened to it alot with Monster Turbine Pro's for a long time (I had them and well I didn't want to spend money on a...