Posts by Hero Kid

Yep the more ergonomic housing and removable cable really complete the package. They really should have been included in the first version (imo). But yes from what I have read they sound exactly the same as the previous version.
Received from SoundEarphones on the 10th of Nov 2011! Are completely new, sealed in box. Selling because I have no need for universal IEMs these days with my customs.   I had the older v1 model, which sounded fantastic. These are a great improvement. I will include an unused pair of the famous Sensorcom double-flanges. These tips really helped improve the sound of my older v1s, opening up the top end.   PRICE IS FIRM and includes postage to anywhere in the...
Removed the question mark and we have an answer!  
From my (limited) experience I would say headphones.
NOT ENOUGH!!!!!! NEED MAORARAR!!   Six.
If it means anything mine certainly pegged. I had a good chuckle to myself.
Ha my comment was only a playful poke. But yes, more impressions are always welcome! :)
Nice to see this thread is still on-topic ;)
Yeah I would not ship your new impressions straight to the lab. At the very least take a photo of the new impressions and send it to UM Global to have a look at before you send them across the world.   I personally bunny-hopped my impressions via UM Aus when I had my Miracles made. That way I was confident my impressions were likely to be suitable. I was also part of a group buy and a member of my group had to get new impressions because his first ones were not good...
Sennheiser HD 202s are ever popular here with music students. I generally see Beats once every three days now as well.