Posts by concrete

Is your M6 taking up too much space in your drawer? Need an excuse to buy a new IEM? Sell your M6 to me! I'm in Boston.
I made a list of all the in-ears with microphones: comprehensive-list-iphone-headsets-head-fi-reviews
Sent PM
Quote: Originally Posted by dfrost According to this British website, there's a (pricey!) phone version of the Shure SE530, linked here. I think it's just the normal SE530 with the PTH adapter bundled in, it's not integrated. And some reviews say it doesn't work with iPhones
Quote: Originally Posted by dfrost According to this British website, there's a (pricey!) phone version of the Shure SE530, linked here. Great! ... will you review it?
Quote: Originally Posted by robjrock Cool idea. Kanen ip106 isn't reviewed here, but I (owned) a pair (before I destroyed them in a terrible recable attempt) and I could write a quick review. They are $5 china earphones, so not sure if they're worth it? If you review it, I will include it!
Quote: Originally Posted by lc483 Cool post! But just a correction, the JLAB Jbuds J3M are $40 not $90, although for a very long time they were $30. It seems that just earlier this week they permanently changed the price on Amazon to $40. Corrected, thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by dukwei sorry i'm a newb around here, but ZAGG Z.Buds? You are totally right! Added. PS: I can't find reviews for the Vibe Duo, the Klipsch S2 and some others...
Quote: Originally Posted by ClieOS Hippo iShroom (or is it Shroom-i?), same IEM as regular Shroom but has mic and button for iPhone. I can't find the iShrooms anywhere on Jaben Although they sound intriguing! Quote: [EDIT] BTW, Shure also sell a Music Phone Adapter. I should include it, maybe in a separate section.
Thank! I will put in the review for the iCon when I find it Quote: Originally Posted by ethan961 Fischer Audio has the iCon at $56.79, more info to come later on as nobody stocks them at this moment, though I'm working on it. Excellent list you're working on, a great way to contribute to the community.