Posts by concrete

Jason,   did you guys just change the tips? The tip I got for my replacement is much better, looks thicker and stays in my ears better. I'm finally satisfied with it :)
I had the NE-7M for a year, I used it about 12 hours a day. It broke three times (I think from the more than average usage) but the guys replaced it without a problem every time.   I got the NE-700M on the first day it was offered. It looks sturdier for sure!   Sound is good, although I think the NE-7M was clearer. I might have to blame the sony tips for that as the 700 tips look bigger than the 7 tips.   The microphone - it's huge, it's round but it has to...
> I know that the button on the mic will answer/end calls, but does it control the music on the iPhone? i.e. start/stop music and skip tracks?   any headset that has a normal headset jack and a call answer button will also control the music on an iphone.
it's hard to decide which prices/retailers to quote, so I stuck with the manufacturer's suggester retail price.
Quote: Originally Posted by bcpk The mic version of the Klipsch X1 is called the X1m, fyi. Thanks, updated!
Based on your musical preference and the fact that you haven't heard many IEMs I would also advocate for buying universals and remolding them- if you like their sound. Or get an NE-6 while you are thinking about it awesome bass for cheap.
Another vote for the ne-6. I owned the addiem and the m6 as well and the ne-6 put the biggest smile on my face when it comes to rocking out.
Quote: Originally Posted by pearlgirl -Nuforce NE7m -Maximo iP-HS5 -MEElectronics M11P -Klipsch S4i Which one do you think is best and why? I owned the S4i, M11P and the NE-7M. I kep the NE-7M. M11P was beautiful and built like a tank but was too veiled on the highs to tolerate (personal opinion). S4i was simply not worth the $100. It's fine, just not $100 fine. ADDIEMs were good but very apt to lose their seals - so their tiny...
Nuforce NE-7M (if you have an iPhone) or NE-6. I owned the Klipsch S4 but I am more satisfied with the earthmoving bass on the nuforces. I listen to Industrial Bass Machine.
you guys really like your M6s!