Posts by concrete

Time to upgrade to the NE-700.
Guitar Center just had a promotion and several people on the SE215 thread bought it for $80.    
They are going at around $80 brand new but I'm trying to save money, so if you have one and want to get rid of it, please let me know! I'm hoping to get the warranty papers as well.
The NE-700m is decent, but I'm thinking of going to the shure se215.
That sounds good, the SE215 is $100... the replacement cable is $50! ouch.
> I don't see why you can't use any IEM with a short cable termination   I break my cables frequently, that's why I'm looking for replaceable cables.
First I'd like to say that I love NuForce. They are my favorite vendor, I love both the sound signature of their IEMs AND their customer support. In fact I wear their IEMs about 60 hours a week while climbing, biking and running, which means inevitable cable fatigue in about 3-4 months. I am frankly ashamed of using their impeccable warranty department any more and would like to switch to a headset with replaceable cables. Is the Triple.Fi 10 vi my only choice?
Hi, do you also have the green filters?
Jason,   did you guys just change the tips? The tip I got for my replacement is much better, looks thicker and stays in my ears better. I'm finally satisfied with it :)
I had the NE-7M for a year, I used it about 12 hours a day. It broke three times (I think from the more than average usage) but the guys replaced it without a problem every time.   I got the NE-700M on the first day it was offered. It looks sturdier for sure!   Sound is good, although I think the NE-7M was clearer. I might have to blame the sony tips for that as the 700 tips look bigger than the 7 tips.   The microphone - it's huge, it's round but it has to...