or Connect

Posts by B-Dawk20

Let it be known that the LG V10 can drive the HD650 hahaha. It's nothing compared to my desktop but I am nowhere near the max volume and I'm getting plenty of sound! I can confirm though that the V10 -> Q701 sounds great to my ears.
That is very interesting that one sounded so much different than the other. Maybe one was defective? If you get your new one, I'd try and test their frequency response if you can find someone with the equipment.
Put it awayyyyy (つд⊂)
I wanna try a cavali one day! I heard the balancing act a few years ago and..wow was all I could say at the time.
I don't even know if I wanna read...
You good sir are a scholar and a gentleman lol.
I'd be willing to do some more tube stuff if I could find a really musical pair...that was also cheap haha. Those mullards sound interesting!
Haha that's the problem! I wear headphones all day if I'm at my PC and then I put on the 650 and forget. I'm not the type who complains about the weight of planars but I definitely know I'm wearing headphones. The 650 is just too comphy. Also my mic won't fit on the LCD-2's cable.
Makes sense. I imagine whenever I have a legit job (damn PhD) I'll have a similar issue. Right now the HD650/gets the most head time.
Dude! The combo is surprisingly excellent. Like, I think my desktop setup sounds better with the Q, but it isn't extreme. I was jamming for awhile when I tried it out. My 225i isn't being done many favors but the V10-Q701 is really a pleasant surprise.