Posts by sp70

Year old Maverick Audio A1, with the Raytheon matched tube upgrade, in like new condition cosmetically, and sound-wise. $225 + shipping CONUS. My camera recently broke, but if you require pictures, I can borrow a friends in the next few days and take some if need be, though as I mentioned there are no real scratches or blemishes on the unit to speak of anyway. I have good feedback, viewable here: http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/497443/sp70   Thanks for looking,...
I'd like to sell my Maverick Audio D1 unit, I am the original owner, bought in late 2009, and I believe it is the second (not third) revision. I have all the original cables, and packaging material which I will include with sale. It is in very good condition, and with it I will include an upgraded WE396A tube, and LT1364 OPAMP for the DAC and LM4562 OPAMP for the headphone stage. My reason for selling is i've got the upgrade itch. :)   Starting at $230 plus shipping,...
Bump.
Up.
Bump.
Wow, look, theres only 12 and so far we've had 20+ people say they want one...If the sale goes through I understand some people might back out, but its unlikely that *that* many will, so for now i'd say these are as good as sold. The first 12 that said they were in ought to have priority. sp70.
Bump. Also looking for other IEMs of equal value. PST!
For 25-$30? (300 / 12 = 25).  Heck yes, count me in too. sp70.
Up.
I'd like to trade my almost brand new pair of ATH-M50s for the Fischer Audio DBA-02s. They are relatively close in value but i'm certainly willing to haggle if you want me to throw in a little extra something to sweeten the deal. I like these headphones, they sound great, but I find I need something even more portable, and these IEMs look like the exact sound signature i'm after.   As described, these are practically brand new, no marks or scratches. I took them out...