Posts by ashishkushwaha

I get you mate. I got these cans 2 days back and they are just amazing for trance. They make my DT990 (600 ohms) sound flat in comparison. Whereas the DT990 had amazing bass. LCD-2 are just in a different league... 
Thanks .. i actually purchased both the DACMini and the Audeze LCD-2 and they indeed match up well ... 
  Thanks for the advise ;) .... I have heard that lurking around on Head-fi can be really bad for the wallet... 
I got both the products today ... thanks a lot everyone. They sound really amazing. Here are some pics that i took today ....
^ Thanks .. that really helps ... I will drive the triple fi 10 also from time to time. So seems like a decent choice. In fact, i purchased the LCD-2 and the DacMini after reading your impressions in that thread ... Thanks a lot !!!
^ I will post a comparison. But I am really not that big a "Critical Listener". I will just post what my amateur ears can make out :) ... Also feel free to shoot me a PM in case of any queries.   I have to wait 3-6 days for shipping and then for around 50-100 hrs burn in :( ... can't wait .. can't wait 
I got impatient and just ordered the following after researching around on the forums:   1. Audeze LCD-2 2. DacMini   Hopefully, I will be much more happier than my existing DT990 with the X-Fi Forte. Thanks!
I will recommend the swan monitors. Any model that fits your budget.
^ Thanks a lot. I wish there was a way i could just compare the DACMini and the DAC-100 (audition myself). I am more in favor of a single component (than two components like Schiit). So its mainly down to DACMini and DAC-100 (both are in my budget).   I wish anyone will post a review/comparison of the 2. Damn! do i miss having an audition place in Houston :( .... 
Edited the first post a bit. Now it has 3 distinct choices. I know that the Schiit combo is awesome (from all the reviews). Just need to know how this combo is compared to the DACMini and the new DAC-100. DACMini and DAC-100 look/feel so similar, it will really help if someone can compare the two.