Posts by tattoou2

I like Bela Fleck too, but IMHO this has too much Abigail (somewhat tiring to my ears) and not enough Bela.
Sold!
Brand new in box, never opened/used.  Purchased a while ago and just never got around to using.     Price includes PP fee and Priority Mail shipping within USA only.  Sorry, no international shipping.
Brand new in sealed box, never opened/used Fiio X5.  Very recently purchased from an authorized Fiio dealer, PitBull Audio.  I purchased the X5 on an impulse after convincing myself I needed a second player to my AK120.  Decided not to keep it after all and am willing to pass it on to a good home. It is absolutely brand new.   Price is $250 or best offer including PP fee and Priority Mail shipping within USA only.  Sorry, no trades and no international shipping. 
Thanks for that.  Corrected.
In as new condition.  No issues functionally nor cosmetically. Acquired a few months ago and never got around to using but for brief testing.     Comes with all original packaging including cables, bands, warranty card and manual.   PP fee and Priority Mail shipping included within USA only.  No international shipping.  Thanks.
Excellent condition: no dings, dents, or scratches. Has always been stationary on a desk and used very sparingly as an internet/email device.  I originally purchased it as a temporary solution between laptops. Functions perfectly and is pretty quick. Comes with original box, packaging, and receipt (purchased 7/14/14 at BestBuy). This is a very nice machine which can serve as a spare, small computer for a bedroom, den, etc.   Note:  I used this without issue with my Fiio...