Posts by tattoou2

5.8 kg
Have always been a Charles Lloyd fan.  First saw him with Cannonball Adderley Sextet back around 1964-65 (revealing my age) along with Louis Hayes and Joe Zawinul back in Philly when the city was a hotbed of Jazz.   If you can, get a copy of his Athens Concert with Maria Farantouri on ECM (2011). 
Sold.  Thanks, David!
Sold   Pristine condition cosmetically and functionally.  Have used this very sparingly in the few days since I purchased it from MP4Nation.  No issues. Comes with box, all packaging, two black silicone cases, one extra screen protector and original receipt. FW installed 1.2.8.   Price includes PP fee and Priority Mail shipping within USA only.  Sorry, no international shipping.   Selling to purchase a DX90.
Using mine out of a DX50 for the last month or so.  Sound quality overall is very nice with my mixture of FLAC and WAV files.  For the price, this is a bargain with excellent mids, really nice highs and good bass. I use these around the house out of my laptop, desktop, and the DX50 non-amped.  Secret:  extremely comfortable. 
Personally I have had nothing but less than good results with MP4Nation.      One order was for an iBasso product which they stated was in stock.  After two weeks and no replies to my "tickets," they offered a refund through PayPal.  It then took them over a week to make the refund transaction.  They never were able to give a satisfactory answer to why it was specified as "in stock" and obviously wasn't.   Seems their statement that most orders are shipped within 24-48...