Posts by tattoou2

Sold!  
Price lowered to $200.
Brand new, sealed iPad Mini 2 Model A 1489:  Retina Display, 16Gb, Wi-Fi. with Brand New Black Scosche Folio Case for iPad Mini.    *** Will mail via Priority Mail Insured. ***  PP fee included in price.   Received as an early gift and I don't need it since I very recently purchased an iPad Air.       Sorry, no trades and no international shipping.   Sold!
I like Bela Fleck too, but IMHO this has too much Abigail (somewhat tiring to my ears) and not enough Bela.
Sold!
Brand new in box, never opened/used.  Purchased a while ago and just never got around to using.     Price includes PP fee and Priority Mail shipping within USA only.  Sorry, no international shipping.
Brand new in sealed box, never opened/used Fiio X5.  Very recently purchased from an authorized Fiio dealer, PitBull Audio.  I purchased the X5 on an impulse after convincing myself I needed a second player to my AK120.  Decided not to keep it after all and am willing to pass it on to a good home. It is absolutely brand new.   Price is $250 or best offer including PP fee and Priority Mail shipping within USA only.  Sorry, no trades and no international shipping.