Posts by system123

YGPM...
YGPM too :)
Its interesting to know where it will end. Keeping fingers crossed. A story of faith, deception and now legal drama coming in wow :P.....
Hi I have bought a triple fi 10 vi from Donny and I must say it was a very pleasant and smooth transaction. The deal was discussed, closed, amount paid and item received from japan to India in 6 days flat. Extremely reasonable shipping and it was really a pleasure dealing with him. BTW the item was packaged with the original box and was packaged really well.... and item is working perfectly....   Highly recommended guy..... Would love to do business again.....
Just my small contribution here. jeeze, scamming means ripping people of money. He is selling a product at a price and someone is buying it.   Now if the product has a defect, that in my opinion is a scam.   but the buyer has got the product, which i guess is perfectly working (not heard any complaint about the headphone not working?). As far as "sealed from klipsch" comment is concerned is he going to be hanged for it? you anyway are going to use it by ripping...
Fair enough. Guys lets give him a breather . He was not trying to scam anyone, it was just a wrong choice of words, which otherwise could have been ignored also IMHO.   I mean for 165 bucks does a fully working set will not do, which otherwise retails for more than 200.
Great Guy. I am from India and requested him to ship Klipsch s4i to my friend in US. Ultimately got it here and its been a pleasure dealing with him. Never fails to respond.   Very pleased...
Any pics?
YGPM
feedback