or Connect

Posts by rrahman

This is a listing for a like new Schiit Ragnarok.  1 year old, minimal use.  No cosmetic flaws that I can see, functionally perfect.  Original box and accessories included.  Only selling to upgrade speaker system DAC.   Shipping anywhere by FedEx Ground w/ insurance.  Buyer pays shipping.  Local pick up encouraged.  Will ship anywhere.  If you'd like to calculate shipping, it will shipped from 80220 w/ insurance and here are the package dimensions and weight   34lbs,...
I am an audiophile and I am selling my Wyred 4 Sound DAC 2. I bought it a few years ago and I still have all of its original packaging, remote and power cable. The up button is not working and can be repaired by Wyred 4 Sound for a cost, I just never bothered to because it was always 100% functional w/ the remote. There are a few minor scratches on the unit all of which are too small to affect the functionality or be seen from 1-2 feet away. There are countless favorable...
The Ragnarok w/ my previously owned Magnepan Mini's were driven pretty well, sensitivity 87 db.  Not as good as my A21, but better than peachtree nova 125 and parasound a23 i'd say.
This is a listing for my beloved used Magnepan Mini System.  I purchased the speakers new from an authorized dealer 3.5 years ago.  The system includes a Magnepan DWM and 2 Magnepan satellites.  They are black fabric w/ black trim.  The speakers have been kept in an adult, non-smoking home, in pristine like-new condition, no obvious signs of wear anywhere, and powered only with quality amplification.     I have the original shipping carton and all original accessories....
Price drop
But what is being sold at the "not so silent auction"?
This is a listing for a pair of Sennheiser HD800 headphones.  The headphones are used minor cosmetic issues, but in relatively like new condition w/o any obvious wear on the pads or headband.  SN22XXX.  Functionally they work like new as well.     I have a few accessories w/ the headphone that I will include for free.  I have a aftermarket balanced 4pin XLR cable, the standard SE cable, Case, original box, and original manual.  I also have the Anaxilus mod behind the ear...
Can anyone enlighten me as to what the "not so silent auction" is?
This is a listing for a pair of like new HE1000's.  All original accessories, and box are available in mint condition.  This is a production model HE1000.  Strong preference given to people that can purchase headphones in person.  I live in Manhattan, NYC.  In July I will be traveling to Southern California, Vegas, and Denver.  I may be able to drop them off in person, just let me know. Otherwise I will only sell to respected headfiers with good feedback. Buyer pays...
 Have you ever interacted with Ann Wasserman?  She wanted me to put a down payment on a pair of HE1000s before listening to the HE1000 prototype (that Fang had invited us to audition) before it was released to the public or even a price was announced.  Ridiculous! She is awful and not the type of small business I support.  There are tons of small hifi businesses and dealers in NYC that are more personal and reasonable.