Posts by Sandwich

I'm in a similar conundrum.   I've got a 4th Gen iPod with an 8GB compact flash card in it. It's not doing a great job driving my dbi Pro 700s (300 ohm I think). It's definitely not bad, but compared to my driving my dbi Pros through a home amp it is severely lacking and I can't live with that. I'm wondering if I should keep maintaining the iPod and LOD it to either a Fiio E11 or a PA2V2..... or just getting a new DAP altogether.   Digital Freak: I've heard of...
are these still for sale?
Er yeah thats true but the sound is pretty good none-the-less and the enclosure is indestructable (i've stomped it on purpose) :D
It's really hit or miss if they even let you return or not. Sometimes they charge you a restocking fee... sometimes they don't. I'm hoping some bloke buys one of these, regrets it for some reason, returns them, gets charged restocking fee, then I can buy em for like 20% cheaper..... though I have dbi pro 700 already so i don't need these.
See my profile pic   I use them for pretty much all my games with the "Heaphone" setting set in game. It sounds like stuff crawling all around me... crazy immersive.
Saw these in a Fry's ad. $249.99 not competitively priced or anything. First time I've ever seen in advertised in a "mainstream" electronics store.
My friend is selling some Audio Technica phones. PM me if interested and I'll put you in touch. US only. Paypal preferred.   Looks like it needs new earpads. http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/1324/cimg0033y.jpg
bump
bump
bump