Posts by purabm

2nd price drop!
weekend pump!
Price dropped!
Bump!
Weekend bump!
Have this modded Music Fidelity V-CAN II headphone amplifier for sale. Modded the unit using Musical Fidelity V-CAN X-TRA upgrade kit from Rock Grotto. Check out following link for details. It works perfect, looks great except a slight wear on the bottom edge and comes with AC power adapter. I don't have the original package. Ask for $160 with Paypal fee and shipped in CONUS. I am not interested in trading for any other gears. Thank...
Weekend bump
BOSE PM-1 portable CD player. Used but works perfect and looks great. CD player only, I don't have the original package. Ask for $30 with Paypal shipped in CONUS. I am not interested in trading for any other gears at this moment. Thank you.
HIFIMAN rules!
Found this Hi-Sound AMP3-Pro1 (4G) player in storage. Used but works perfect, looks great and comes with 4G micro-SD card. I don't have the original package and USB cable that you shall be able to find easily. Throw in a like-new Rio CE2100 (2G) MP3 player w/ leather case.   Ask for $OLD with Paypal shipped in CONUS. Sorry, I am not interested in trading for any other gears at this moment.   Thank you.