Posts by ShenaRingo326

hi, RE0 are definitely not the best for going to the gym, as the microphonics issue u mentioned, which occurs mainly at the wires after the Y split, as they are very sensitive to any kind of friction/movement when it comes to microphonics the earbuds that come with the Clip+ are decent for using at the gym (i use them there).. but i need to run the Clip+ at about 90% volume since it's noisy in the gym with it's loud music and ppl and equipment going.. and earbuds do...
Quote: Originally Posted by mastapro ok, i'm really thinking about getting the sansa clip+ now since i just received an ipod touch as a present yesterday... so i'll be using the clip+ for workouts and such... is the clip on the player flimsy tho? i've seen some reviews that say it breaks easily. Also, is it easy to get music on there? the clip on the clip+ is sturdy and stiff so it will hang on fine at the gym, i use it at the gym and keep it...
i have this one and it's good for travel use Buy the Ultra AC to USB Charger at TigerDirect.ca
check out the manual, u gotta sync and manage playlists using windows media player http://mp3support.sandisk.com/downlo...lip+-en-um.pdf
i have these and they are pretty good for $30 Tweakers Pull-n-Play Speakers (Black) Tweakers Portable Speakers [SPKR-R1-BK] - $29.95 : Grandmax, Tweakers Portable Audio, Retractable Earphones, and more
Quote: Originally Posted by RAQemUP Plus you can also amp the X series now with an LOD apparently. Which means get an X now and then an amp down the line. would you have a link to this LOD? i'm in the same situation as the OP and would definitely like to explore the sony X if it has a LOD option thanks!
i've done some research on RE0 vs RE1.. but i'm a bit overwhelmed with all the sound terms.. perhaps i can get some help with matching music genre to the IEM's?? i listen to about 50% rock/indie (green day, my chemical romance, shiina ringo/tokyo jihen, metric, yeah yeah yeahs....) 30% rap/hip hop and 20% pop/others.. and my music preference is more towards female vocals (unless it's rap/hip hop) would RE1 be a better fit (compared to RE0) for me because: - bigger...
i've been considering getting a set of PK1 and RE0/1... would the iBasso T3 be an adequate amp for the RE1's? my sources will be either iPhone 3G -- line out or the Clip+ -- headphone out for the iPhone setup i'll be using it in a quiet environment.. while the Clip+ will be for gym/travel thanks!
i also drag and drop files onto my clip+, i find that it works best if you create the directory structure you want on your hard disk first, copy all your flac files into these directories, then copy/paste the directories onto the clip+.. i've had issues with garbage characters showing up when i create a directory on the clip+ then rename it to the desired name i'm using vista ultimate 64bit with the clip+
are the forums on Little Dot Amplifiers • Information down again? i'm getting message: your username has been permanently banned.. yet i'm not even logged in..?