Posts by ShenaRingo326

i just bought a set of sr225i from J&R when i was visiting NYC, and the store price was $169 USD + tax, you may have to call them to check the price if you are buying online, as i believe they need to list grado's at their MSRP
you can consider skins from Cell Phone Skins & Protective Covers - iPhone Skins, Blackberry Skins, iPod Skins, Apple Laptop Skins - Best Skins Ever their newer non-touch screen material is very smooth and doesn't have the old 'orange peel' appearance.. but it doesn't have the sony x series pre-cut so u will have to get its DIY skin and cut it yourself..
here is my current setup, recently completed with the addition of the iBasso CB07 and Case Logic portable hard drive case (idea from the case-fi thread):
Quote: Originally Posted by ShenaRingo326 hi, when i use my apple universal dock with my 7th gen ipod classic or iphone 3g (need to confirm this again), the volume automatically jumps to 100%, but i can still control the volume of the ipod classic when i used my iphone 3g with my older iphone 3g only dock, the volume control disappears so it seems like something in the lod connector and/or device firmware that determines this? i will have my...
Quote: Originally Posted by Scott_Tarlow Are you sure about that. you cannot control the volume from the ipod when u use an LOD right? Therefore it must be a line out? hi, when i use my apple universal dock with my 7th gen ipod classic or iphone 3g (need to confirm this again), the volume automatically jumps to 100%, but i can still control the volume of the ipod classic when i used my iphone 3g with my older iphone 3g only dock, the volume...
hi, RE0 are definitely not the best for going to the gym, as the microphonics issue u mentioned, which occurs mainly at the wires after the Y split, as they are very sensitive to any kind of friction/movement when it comes to microphonics the earbuds that come with the Clip+ are decent for using at the gym (i use them there).. but i need to run the Clip+ at about 90% volume since it's noisy in the gym with it's loud music and ppl and equipment going.. and earbuds do...
Quote: Originally Posted by mastapro ok, i'm really thinking about getting the sansa clip+ now since i just received an ipod touch as a present yesterday... so i'll be using the clip+ for workouts and such... is the clip on the player flimsy tho? i've seen some reviews that say it breaks easily. Also, is it easy to get music on there? the clip on the clip+ is sturdy and stiff so it will hang on fine at the gym, i use it at the gym and keep it...
i have this one and it's good for travel use Buy the Ultra AC to USB Charger at TigerDirect.ca
check out the manual, u gotta sync and manage playlists using windows media player http://mp3support.sandisk.com/downlo...lip+-en-um.pdf
i have these and they are pretty good for $30 Tweakers Pull-n-Play Speakers (Black) Tweakers Portable Speakers [SPKR-R1-BK] - $29.95 : Grandmax, Tweakers Portable Audio, Retractable Earphones, and more