Posts by ShenaRingo326

Did some more comparisons today as I bought a new RSA Mustang recently, and burned it in through the first full charge (approx 70 hours).   setup 1: iPod classic 160GB -- iBasso CB07 -- iBasso T3 (volume at 1) -- FXT90 + ME Elec Balanced sound double flange tips (gray)   setup 2: iPod classic 160GB -- iBasso CB07 -- RSA Mustang (low gain, volume at 1st mark) -- FXT90 + ME Elec Balanced sound double flange tips (gray)   test 1: low frequency sweep setup 1:...
Have you had a chance to listen to the HiSoundAudio Live (not Living)?  I am looking for another earbud to compliment my PK1, so I'm looking for something that has better speed/PRaT with decent bass.  Therefore I am considering either the HiSoundAudio Live or the NineWave NW Studio Pro.  I will mainly be using it with RSA Mustang + iPod, and I listen to quite a bit of rock and hip-hop.   Any recommendations for my needs is greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Purchased new from head-direct.com in Nov 2009 and used for about 4 months.  100% functional and comes with original box and manual, unused rubber earbud pads/rings, unused IEM adapter and tips, unused IEM filters.   Will ship worldwide. Asking for $xx USD via Paypal, buyer pays Paypal fees and shipping costs.   ***Price decreased***
new rsa mustang to replace my ibasso t3
received mine from RSA in 4 days after payment, charging now and looking forward to pre/post burn in impressions!
upload not working in tapatalk. http://instagr.am/p/KDcwHJPPXY/
Note: RE-ZERO earphones are balanced design earphones. If you need to use RE-ZERO earphones on regular earphone socket,  you have to use the balance 4-pin TRRS plug to regular earphone TRS plug adaptor (packed in the  box). If you directly plug TRRS balanced plug to regular earphone jack,  RE-ZERO will only have sound in one channel   from http://www.head-direct.com/Products/?act=detail&id=89
i believe you need to set the USB mode to MSC mode in the system settings of the Clip+ for it to work in Mac OS  
    got a chance to compare FXT90 and PK1.. disclaimer: I am a complete noob with reviewing/audio terms so feel free to correct any mistakes below   gear: iPod classic 160 GB -- iBasso CB07 LOD -- iBasso T3 -- FXT90/PK1   1. Jimi Hendrix: All Along the Watch Tower (ALAC)   FXT90 @ T3 volume 0.9 - drums: - cymbals: much louder than PK1, to a point where it's fatiguing as it repeats through the entire song - guitar: handles the rapid guitars note transitions slightly better...
hmmm i'm not that familiar with all the audio terms used in some of the more in depth reviews here on head-fi.. but i can try to help.. anything in particular you want to know about the PK1 vs FXT90?  and perhaps any sample songs/tracks you would like me to listen to as a comparison?