Posts by ShenaRingo326

yes i will do a bit more comparisons of the TM7 with/without an amp to hear the differencejust wondering.. what is your favorite gear/setup when you listen to earbuds with and without an amp? thx!
received mine today    - comparing TM7 (left) to PK1 (right).. it is only slightly larger in diameter than the PK1... with foams (DIY cut donut) it has better isolation than PK1 for my ears as it is slightly thicker and does not have any vents on the back   - the TM7 exhibits stronger magnetic repelling force (when drivers are put face to face) than the PK1   out of the box impressions:   iPod Classic (ALAC) - Fiio L3 - RSA Mustang  - TM7: Low gain,...
i think my ordered will be delivered today/tomorrow.. so hopefully i can go pick it up after work before the weekend!
Check out ClieOS' review http://www.head-fi.org/t/621504
i placed my order on aug 1st, and they emailed me saying that my ordered will be shipped on aug 7 (hong kong to canada), and i'm guessing it will take 5-10 business days to get here
thanks for a very informative review!! i'm still trying to learn about the technical details of how source/amp/headphones work together so this has been very helpful!   question.. given that i have certain IEM/headphones/earbuds and their specs, how should i choose an amp that has good synergy with it, using the specs/ratings that you've listed here?   thanks!
just ordered mine!
Selling a set of NineWave Studio Pro earbuds that was purchased in May 2012, found myself using my other earbuds/IEMs more than this, so looking for a new home for these earbuds.   Comes with original carrying case, extension cable, 2 pairs of unused foams, and 3.5mm to 1/4 inch plug adapter.   Asking for $90 USD via Paypal, buyer pays shipping fees.
Blox has updated with their new flagship TM7's info, and it will be available on Aug 1, 2012! looks like the same housing as the m2c but shinier... Driver : Dynamic 15 mm Frequency Response : 20Hz - 19KHz Impedance : 32Ω Sensitivity : 112dB/mW @ 1KHz Cable : TPE 1.2 m. (3.5mm. plug) $140 USD, shipping $5-8 USD Reviews/Impressions: ClieOS TM7 Review subwoof3r's PK1 vs TM7
Hi,   I'm also trying to decide if GR01 or DBA-02 MK2 are a good IEM for me as I'd like to try out the Dual BA sound.  Just wondering, what part of the DBA-02's build quality did you find inferior to VSonic?  I've seen from the GR01 discussions that metal nozzle/cap seems to come loose once a while and needs tightening, and also some had the glue holding the strain relief lose it's hold.   I think most dislike's I've read about the DBA-02 are its flat cables, but I would...