Posts by viator122

You should not convert lossy formats like mp3 to lossless, whatever you do. Once the mp3 is generated, musical information is lost and cannot be recovered. Converting them to lossless will increase the file size without any sonic benefit.
So the GR07 and UE TF10 compete with Sr425 even though they are half the MSRP? How would you say the Heir 4Ai compares to GR07 and UE TF10?
Thanks I will definitely check those out.
Wow, I haven't been on the forum for a while - the IEM market looks like it really filled out over the last few years.     My story is that I originally had the Shure E2c and shortly after the E4 came out around 2005 (2006?), I upgraded to those.  About every year or so, the sound in one of the earphones would cut out and I would send them back to Shure, who promptly replaced them.  The result of this was that I was basically content with the E4 and because I never...
My question is whether the regular CD will be a double CD - so that you get all the songs from the discbox - or whether it will just have the tracks from the download?
Quote: Originally Posted by jwilldermood Didn't Stephan King do something similar a while back with one of his books? Which one of the 487 he's written was that?
If she's camera shy, then i'd also guess she probably won't want to be making a scene at a restaurant. Go for the beach. And congratulations.
I'll preface this by saying that I am a Birkenstock owner. Guys, this is gross - if the sandals smell so bad that you need to post on an internet bulleting board looking for odor solutions, it's time to throw in the towel. I understand they're comfortable, but if they're making you stink all the time it's just not worth it. Toss 'em.
Oh, I didn't know you could distribute copyrighted CDs on Head-Fi. I'll have to check these out later. Thanks.