Posts by Rossinator

Quake II has awesome music.
Really liking Cult of Luna. Glad I'm checking out their stuff.
I've been looking for more Technical/Brutal Death Metal. Giving Defeated Sanity's new album a listen.
Dark Souls is hard. I played it until I got to the second boss and then took a break after about 10 failed attempts to kill it. I spent some time leveling up but it didn't make things any easier. I'm not sure I'm going to return to it.
I should have checked out Baroness sooner. Blue Record is great.
I haven't checked out much Electronic music and I don't have very much. Currently I mainly have Ambient stuff. My collection is very small and I would like to start exploring and get more, but I have no idea where to start. I'm going to start looking through this thread and listening to stuff, but I was hoping for some help too. For Metal, I use Metal-Archives to help me, but I don't know of any similar site for Electronic music. Also, if anyone here has any...
I really like Bandcamp. I haven't bought many albums on it though, due to not having much money.   My most recent purchase was:   Ochre - National Ignition (2013) (Electronic)
I didn't know Deathspell Omega had released an EP until I checked their page on Metal Archives for some other reason. Same thing happened with Revocation. I'm really liking both these EPs. I think I need something to alert me of any/all new releases of bands that I listen to. I guess Last.FM might do that. I decided to check out Sylosis' new CD. I didn't care much for their 2011 release and haven't given it many listens, but I'm really liking their latest.
  Nice, I'm definitely going to check out more of their stuff.
Switchfoot's Nothing is Sound