Posts by che15

I got a pair from my friend Amd they sound amazing. So relaxed I can listen to them for hours . They r not the most detail or have the best separation , but I don't care they just a joy to listen to all kinds of music with them . If I want more detail I just use my PFE232.
I am using a cooper whiplash cable with mine , the cable still burning in , so far I like it quite a bit. The stock cable sounds good too.
I have the F111 and they sound great with the DX90, but to me all my IEMs sound good with the DX90. I have PFE 232, zero audio Tenor, westone 3 , I had the FX850.They all sound good , but they all sound different . The 232 has the most detail but could be a Little bright at times depending on music, the F111 are the most musical, the others fall in between these 2.
Does anyone have a different link to the japan made batteries , the one listed 4 pages ago is home crazy and is asking $50 for one battery .
Does anyone make an aftermarket cable for the PFE 232?
HE5LE impressive but very thin sounding.
Is that what everyone is paying , they are a little pricy .
I have 2 of the made in Korea assembled in china batteries and they do sound better than the stock and the other 2 I have. I followed Jamatos advice and order 2 of the ones he has which are supposed to be made and assembled in Korea , and they are the best ones he has heard. I will get them in a couple of days. Now everyone is saying that the japan made ones are the best, can anyone please tell me where I can find one? Thanks in advance for any assistance
1- mad dog pro 2- w3000 3- he500 4- ultrasone sig pro 5- HD600 6- Hiflight modded porta pro IEMS 1- Phonak pfe232 2- Zero audio tenor 3- sidy HK1 biggest bargain in audio 4- Westone 3
I have listened to mine with my soundquest integrated tube amp And with quad 909 amp, they sound great with both. U definitively need a sub with them , but believe me for the money or even more , you will not find better. Why will u not use the built in DAC in the 3020? My friend just got one and he loves it! I have not heard the nad with the kef but in stereophile they say they are an amazing match. I will suggest to buy everything in audiogon and u will save money and...