or Connect

Posts by che15

I have for sale a Norne Audio Vanquish cable in good condition , the cable is terminated on a Single ended 1/4" Viablu connector. I used it with my Ether C with great results. It is a great sounding cable in my opinion. The cable has the engraved wood Y splitter.  The price includes shipping with paypal sent as gift. Thanks for looking Pictures added below
So u r saying the Zeus have better soundstage?
Hell o, I wonder if anyone can suggest a head fier that is good with re terminating IEM cables .  I got mine re terminated and I am not sure if the phase is correct.  Of course I will pay for labor and shipping, should not be a huge deal for someone that has some experience  with this.   Thanks
II have to bite my tongue, I am selling mine because I just take my mojo everywhere I go. Any interested Buyers please send me a pm.
I have and heard a few hi end USB cables and my favorite is the Lavricables made of 2 separate cables one for the power and one for the data.  Inside each cable there are 4 solid silver condunctors. compared to kimber silver USB cable , cardas, wireworld, audioquest and my previous favorite the silnote all silver USB cable the Lavri sounds cleaner without sounding analytical or harsh, it sounds more dynamic with better attack and more detail.
[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]I have for sale a mint pair of the original LCD2 in mint condition with travel case included. I don't have the stock cable but I have a 8 conductor ALO braided cable with 4 pin XLR.  4 silver and 4 cooper conductors , cable also in mint condition. will sell the cable for $250 alone or with the headphones for $200 so $900 for both. Buyer pays paypal fee or send as gift and buyer also cover shipping.
Thinking about buying the onkyo, could u please brefively compare them to the mojo sound and the Sony ZX2 in case u have heard them.Thanks
Can u please tell us how u like the sound signature of the QP1R, what does it do better than mojo.Thanks