Posts by che15

For Sale are my in MINT condition Mad Dog Pro with box and terminated on 4 PIN XLR connector. They are not even broken in, They are about 6 months old and still have warranty. Buyer pays shipping and paypal and no trades please Thanks for looking
May I ask who did the mods for you?
IEMs that I mentioned for trade?
Hello , I live in south FLORIDA and I would like to participate and I agree to follow the terms.
No, but thanks
Up for sale a in mint pair of Yamaha's great monitor HPH-MT220 , These are amazing headphones and for this price the biggest bargain in this site Sold right now. The headphones alone, no box or anything else, They will be carefully packaged and price includes shipping and paypal. Thanks for looking!
Do the 334 have the same 3d presentation , with great instrument placement and layering that the F111 have?
U can just cut the plug and put a 4pin XLR connector on it. I would recommend a gold plated one. To smooth the highs a little bit. I heard the little dot with T1 in high gain sounds amazing!
For sale are my Amazing PFE 232 the IEMS are in mint condition , I have all accessories and original box, It comes with 2 of the regular cable but no microphone cable. Also included :a new package of black filters. The asking price includes shipping in the US, for shipping to other countries the buyer  pays. add 3%for paypal or send payment as gift. These retailed for $699 new so I think half off the price is fair , therefore the price is firm. If you need pictures please...
Have u listened to the peak volcano, I am thinking about selling mine to buy the master 9. Thanks