Posts by che15

-Audio The Nucleus Headphone Amplifier/Preamp “Great Sound for the Masses” By Cesar Gutierrez - Audiophile December 2014 It is always exiting to discover and learn about new companies in this wonderful hobby of ours known as personal audio.  Covalent-Audio, founded in 2013, is one such company based in Chatsworth California. Covalent-Audio owner Ronnie Holtzman, once of Theta-Digital in the glory days working for Mike Moffat, had a goal of offering headphone...
Lavri-Cables Pure silver Quad Core cable for Ultrasone SIG PRO       I first learned of Lavri-Cables on an Audiogon Add one night when I was looking at the headphones for sale, in those days I was looking to purchase a silver cable for my Fitear F111 IEMS. I decided to contact Konstantin Lavri owner of Lavri-Cables who is based all the way across the pond in the country of Latvia. I was  right away impressed with Konstantin fast response to my emails and great...
Maybe Not Tonight by Glen Hanard Cafe Blue by Patricia Barber  We Take Request by Oscar Peterson
I would. like to sell my great condition Piano Forte VIII Buyer pays Paypal and shipping. price is firm since these are priced to sell, they are in amazing shape and sound beautiful. Look at my feedback and you will see I am an honest and responsible person.
Did u find an expensive one? If so would u please send me the link.Thanks
Which case model is that in the pelican line. Thanks
Any idea where I can find an AEG
SOLD SOLD In mint condition , practically new. These are great sounding cans but I just have too many and very little time to listen. Price includes shipping and pay pal. My feedback tells you that I sell the items just as described. Please no trades and thanks for looking SOLD SOLD
SOLD   SOLD The most beautiful looking and sounding over the ear headphone I have ever seen, hate to let them go , but need the money to buy something else. The cans are in 8-9/10 condition and come with a hard zippered carrying case that I purchased with them, have the original box too. Buyer pays shipping , and I will cover paypal fees. Please no trade offers and Thanks for looking    SOLD SOLD
Amazing sounding and comfortable IEMS in great condition, simply on of the best IEMS if not the best I have owned. They come with stock cable, carrying bag and an  extra Whiplash audio cooper cable. The whiplash cable has some oxidation  closed to the ear, but sound is not affected.  Buyer pays shipping and paypal so about $350 total. Please no trade offers Thanks for looking