or Connect

Posts by Jozurr

If anyone is willing to sell their U8 or U12 please PM me.
 Thanks Ive emailed him. Please do let me know how the process goes and your impressions. Will wait for your updates. Thanks
Hi,   Selling a pair of Sennheiser HD800 hjeadphones. There is paint clipping on them, which Ive shown in the pictures. They work great with zero issues. They have been anax modded, which is completely reversible. They come with ZY Balanced Cable terminated in XLR and an XLR to 6.55 Adapter. The cable and adapter new cost about USD 200 (160 + 40). Please note I do not have the original cable. Will be shipped in their original box (pictured) properly bubble wrapped for it...
 Thanks will see if I can find one to demo.
Hi,   if you have a hifiman or audeze cable terminated in XLR in silver (silver dragon, silver widow etc) for sale, please pm me.   Thanks
Hi,   if you have a hifiman or audeze cable terminated in XLR in silver (silver dragon, silver widow etc) for sale, please pm me.   Thanks   Edit: Closing this due to wrong category.
 I couldnt find these on their website. Any idea on the process and pricing? The bore fits exactly with the size of the Etymotics? Is this flexible silicone?Ive tried various tips from various IEMs but the small/medium ones usually dont give me a good seal and the large ones hurt my ears (due to pressure of foam expanding or forced entry in my ear canal for silicone tips).
Hi,   Im looking to buy the 1964 Ears/64 Audio U8 IEMs. If you have one for sale please PM me.   Thanks!
 Comes standard.  Have you tried them? How do you like them vs the HE-6?
Has anyone got any custom tips made for these or other iems? any recommendations? No matter what tips I use, they make my ears sore and itchy. Im thinking if I should get custom tips made or go the full custom route.