or Connect

Posts by Jozurr

Hi,   Looking to buy a pair of 64 Audio U12 iems. Please PM if you have them for sale.   Thanks
Hi,   Looking to buy a pair of LFF Enigmas. If you have one for sale, please PM me details.   Thanks
If you had your 4 screws drivers replaced, wouldnt they havejust used the new drivers also being used in 6 screws now? I highly doubt they have 2 different kinds of drivers in stock.I believe Tyll heard the HE-6 in the very begining of it's release and couldnt like the treble, possibly being the 4 screw version, if in fact all differences between 4 and 6 screw versions are real.
 Correct, but of course there will be people who prefer the brighter 4 screw version.  
Would love to try it out too, except the fact that Ive never soldered anything in my life. Does this thing come with a switchable power supply?
What are the differences between a 4 screw and a 6 screw and why do you consider the 4 screw one better?
 Damnit it's gone :( Anywhere else this can be had for this price?
 I'm glad I do :) Now only to find out what tubes are the same as the 6SN7W..
 That's very interesting. Since they sound similar, the ECC31 go for half price just because people don't want to use adapters?
Has anyone directly compared these to the HE-6 or Abyss?