Posts by Jozurr

Bump. Anyone?
I already have the KSC-75 so I really don't want to get the portapros. Secondly I find the KSC-75 sound a little aggressive so I'm not too sure about the UR-40. How are the sennheiser 515s?   @nullstring: Can't use ebay. Already mentioned that in the first post.   Any other suggestions?
So i was looking at headphones which don't need an amp and for use with my laptop and willing to spend about $60-70 tops. I went through jokers portable shooutout thread and found the CALs to be of my liking but I can't seem to find them at that price. They have to be fully circum-aural and not touching my ears. Sound and comfort is my top-most priority and then the build quality. They don't really have to be portable.   Any...
So i was looking at headphones which don't need an amp and for use with my laptop and willing to spend about $60-70 tops. I went through jokers portable shooutout thread and found the CALs to be of my liking but I can't seem to find them at that price. They have to be fully circum-aural and not touching my ears. Sound and comfort is my top-most priority and then the build quality. They don't really have to be portable.   Any recommendations which I can look at?
Newegg is currently out of stock for the creative aurvana live. Where can i buy them for $60? Please don't recommend ebay because I can't use it. Secondly the seller should be reliable. Anyone?
The promo ended :(:(:(
I have smaller ear canals.. I had fit issues with the UHP606.. which used to hurt my ears for some reason and i had to sell them off. So size wise is the difference enough to make me not consider the ViSangs compared to the M1?   I think I would have to rule out the M6 given that I don't like strong bass which fatigues me.. and i don't think it's going to be as much of an upgrade from the PL30s as the ViSangs or the M1.   I was considering the PL50 but what put me off is...
Forward mids? More KSC-75 like? I don't need agressive sound and I dont like the KSC-75 sound signature.. its fatiguing.. i need earphones to relax at night.. sleep in them etc.. So The M1 would be better or the Visang R02?   Is there no other website that sells the M1?   Thirdly.. the M6 are $20 at buy.com right now.. do you think that's a good upgrade from the PL30s?   My ears are small and i use the smallest foam tips with the PL30s.. so would sleeping in the housings...
hey joker! Im thinking of upgrading from my current PL30 (the sound signature i really love.. very unfatiguing) to either of 1) Silver bullet (2) Maximo im590 (3) Brainwavz M1.. im assuming all of them have a somewhat similar sound signature and I can sleep in all of them. How much of an upgrade do you think it will be between the three? Will they be comfortable enough to sleep in? thirdly.. how long does mp4nation take to ship the M1?   Edit: Also.. I can...
Do they protrude if you have small ears? A picture of them being worn would really help.. the ones like the PL50s.