or Connect

Posts by Jozurr

Hi,   Selling a pair of Hifiman HE-6 headphones in extremely good condition. No scuffs or marks anywhere on the cups. Very slight ones on the headband but very difficult to notice and cant be caught on camera. These have not been modded or anything. Comes with accessories etc (Cable terminated in XLR with XLR to 6.5mm adapter, extra pads etc). Heavy original box is also included. Includes FREE worldwide shipping by express courier (you can check my feedback to see how...
Hi,   Selling the Fostex TH-X00. It's in like new condition with zero signs of wear and tear. Comes with the original box etc. The price is set due to high shipping costs in/out/customs and includes FREE worldwide shipping by express courier (you can see my feedback for how fast this is). I will ship on Saturday. I can try shipping on weekdays but I don't guarantee it.    Paypal gift or add 4%. Not interested in any trades.   PM for details.
Hi,   If you have the 1964/64 Audio U12 IEM to sell, please PM me the details.   Thanks.
Does anyone have a passive preamp like the Schiit Sys, Emotiva Control Freak or anything similar?
What would be great is to have all the other threads closed and one thread open for discussion now that the fundamentals are established. Would make following discussion on the amp so much easier.
Thanks!
So who is decoding these
 You can always bring the new HD800S and HD800 along with the HD25/HD8 DJ etc or the HD600/650 even though there might be some there. Bringing the IE800 etc is good too. It'll help having more spots for people to listen and nice to have a presence since it helps grow the scene knowing official reps are involved.
 I dont care about how it looks since I'll mostly be wearing it at home or at work when I'm by myself.  Thanks for the suggestion on the Linus. I'm looking at the Linum Bax Cable. Does the standard 2 pin cable work fine with the K10UA? Thanks!
 You don't need an active pre-amp. Some people use the Schiit Sys or the Emotiva Control Freak (comes balanced as well). Look into those if you are on a budget.