or Connect

Posts by Jozurr

http://www.tnt-audio.com/accessories/shuguang_treasures_cv181_e.html Came across this raving review of the Shuguang Treasure CV181. Is anyone using them? the review considers it to be a contender for the ultimate tube, and the review was done when the price was 320 USD. Considering a pair can now be had or USD 120, it spiked my interest. Worth it? It also mentions the black glass Brimar 6SN7GT to be better than the tungsols and sylvanias. Im assuming the 6SN7GT is being...
Does anyone have experience with ECC31 to 6SN7 Adapters? Which ones are recommended ones/best quality?
 Considering they are the same as ECC32 with adapters, and Ive heard and enjoyed the ECC32! However both the pairs of ECC32 that Ive heard, had noise on them (One much more than the other), which I dont hear on on the 6SN7 That I have. It felt like the tubes were borderline going bad, but I could be wrong. The ECC31 are NOS, so hopefully they dont have that issue.
Thanks guys. The differences don't seem all that worth it, considering I use the Ken Rads when Im craving bass, and have the ECC31 incoming.
How different are we talking about? would you consider the W worth double the price for example? are these the only differences?
Just got these very nice pair of Sylvania 6SN7WGT. They have the support rod in the middle. Im really liking the sound so far. Im curious, how good are the original short bottle 6SN7W compared to these? Is it worth spending couple of hundred on them? Will I notice the difference at all?      
 Anxiously waiting. By when is it expected to be published?
 Amazon calculates and takes some money for import duties as well. I dont think anyone ordering from amazon pays anything on top of order price. Maybe Im wrong but I havent seen it happen.
Ouch yeah thats quite steep.
What cable makers do you consider good for aftermarket cables?