Posts by Jozurr

Can someone please compare the fulla to the magni2/modi2 Sq wise? how much quality is lost with fulla compared to the stack?
What's holding me back with the Fulla is the usability. If the volume knob is difficult to use, I dont want to be frustrated with it at all times. Considering a Magni 2/Modi 2 Combo.. but not sure if its worth the increase in the price, SQ and aesthetics wise. Also, how powerful is the combo compared to the fulla? if in the future I intend to buy 600ohm headphones, would the fulla be able to drive them or the combo will be better?
Do you HAVE to use the volume knob or you can set it to a certain point and change the volume through the windows volume control?
Can anyone please comment how the Fulla will perform with a bass heavy headphone like the X1? Would it balance out the headphone since the X1 has mellowed highs and darker lows? Im going to plug the fulla into my laptop. I already like the soundstage on the X1, will this expand further? Would it be able to power two headphones with a splitter cable? or should I buy the E07K with two outs?   Also, at how much volume do you think the fulla are too loud for you?
Anyone who has the Schiit Fulla, can you please comment on how it performs with the fidelio X1? I'm looking at buying a dac/amp for the X1 (the FLACs I have sound too low directly from my laptop) but Im really lost.
Hearing all this talk is making me want to listen to all the gear! :D   A good post new year's plan would be a head-fi Dubai meetup!
I truly think the COP are much better than the ATH-M50/x which are highly praised here and for that price theyre a much better deal too.
So apparently the Custom One Pro were for $72 on amazon yesterday. We all seemed to have missed it. sigh
IE80 east in 40 mins. These were on sale at woot a few days ago at $160.
Damnit. Missed the X1 deal again. I really hope I catch one of these deals at $180!