Posts by Jozurr

Hi,   Selling a pair of Brand New never opened B&O Play H3 earphones. Price includes shipping to lower 48 states.   PM for details.
Hi,   Selling a pair of Brand New never opened B&O Play H3 earphones. Price includes shipping to lower 48 states.   PM for details.
Hi,   Selling my Sony MDR-Z1R headphones which are in mint condition. No scratches, marks or signs of usage whatsoever. They're basically like new. Come in their original box, with all accessories etc. Price includes shipping to lower 48 states.   Not interested in trades. PM for details.
Hi,   Selling my Emu Teak headphones with removable cable. Theyre in mint condition with no signs of scratches or marks or usage whatsoever. ive put in very limited hours on them. Included are a pair of Rosewood cups, also in mint condition with no marks/scratches. Includes Ebony cups as well which have a very small nick (ive tried my best to show in picture) which is not very visible. Everything else on pics are just reflections.    They come in their original box and...
Do the Z7 cables work on the Z1R?
 Interested in your comparison!
Would you be able to comment on the Tungsten vs Glass? Any idea what tubes tungsten uses?
Yes thats what I meant. Have both cables connected, switch output on foobar and input on Yggy.
Can two inputs be connected on the Yggy at the same time (USB and AES) to effectively do a comparison by switching output on the computer and input on the Yggy?
Never said that the comparison was fair. I agree it's an unfair comparison. Was asked to compare so I did.