or Connect

Posts by Jozurr

Im currently using the RCA 5692, but bass seams very lean and I miss the bass impact. I've read similar impressions that the 6SN7W do bass better than the TS BGRP (Second only to the Ken-Rad VT-231 and Mullard ECC32?), although the TS BGRP might be superior overall. Bass is important to me as I listen to mostly Techno, and currently my solid state LC amp is doing better bass than the liquid glass with RCA 5692 or Electro Harmonix 6SN7. I have the ken-rads on order too so...
Has anyone compared the Sylvania 6SN7W and the Tung-sol BGRP? Which one has better bass definition and bass slam? I've been reading good things about both, but I'm trying to narrow it down to either one of them. I listen to mostly electronic music so bass slam and clean treble is essential.
Which ones do you have and which ones do you consider the best?
I know there is a huge price difference, but has anyone managed to compared the Wywires red to the Heimdall 2?
 Do you own the heimdall 2 as well? How do you like the Atlas Xeno?
 He's willing to ship worldwide, so should work out for you.
Would be interesting to see reactions!
I believe you have the liquid glass as well. Can you please post some impressons of it against the crimson?Thanks
 Once the drivers are out and you can see the wood like sides, that's where the blu tak goes. The plastic baffle comes on  TOP (the part that touches your ears) of the drivers on the front, AFTER the drivers have been pushed back and settled into the cups, with the screws aligned.  So basically, you undo the 6 screws, and take off the plastic rings. You are left with the driver in the cup, you push the driver out very carefully from the back to not break the wiring. Apply...
Just finished the blu tak mod. You guys were right    The biggest challenges were to not break the drivers while pushing the drivers and keeping them out of the cups while applying blu tak, and getting the alignment of the screw holes of the driver against the housing right.    Also, I used faber castell Tack-it (green) instead of blu tak.