Posts by Jozurr

Does anyone have these and the RHA MA750? Can you please compare the SQ?
 I'm sorry I did not mention my location because I use forwarding services from everywhere and it doesn't matter to me where the product can be shipped to.  I was only wondering if there were any QC related reasons for preference over AKIBA instead of amazon etc.
Where are people getting the tenore for $30? (mentioned few pages back somewhere) Also what's good about AkibaShipping if I have to pay more for shipping plus $38 compared to $42 fulfilled by amazon or $34 with free shipping by other sellers on amazon?
The people who got the basic PFE at $25 seem to be the lucky ones. They have stopped giving out $10 on newsletter subscription and increased the price to $99 instead of $89. 
Where can I buy the tenore the cheapest which doesn't have build issues or anything (Latest batch preferably)?
YYou sold them because of the sound or the fit? Also, has anyone compared these to the tenore? How good/bad are they comparatively? and what is the difference between the 012/022 and 122? Joker has reviewed the 122 with a decent score and I've always had a good experience with his scores.
I got the RHA for $80 as well and im happy with the fit. Just saw all this hype on the PFE and thought if im actually still missing out. From what I understand, the PFE with the default filters isn't as good as the RHA? Does it come close with any other filters?
Has anyone compared the PFE to the RHA750? I have the 750 and pretty satisfied with them.
Harmon  Kardon NI IEMS - Recertified - $15   http://www.harmanaudio.com/refurbished-speakers/HARKAR-NI-Z.html?CJPID=CJ
 Which model of the PFE is this? Seems like it will be worth trying.