or Connect

Posts by Jozurr

I always wonder, if I should consolidate my amps. What im interested in knowing from people who have heard them is, how do the Liquid Gold or the WA5LE drive the HE-6 compared to speaker amps? instead of having 2-3 amps and my power amp (Parasound A21), I could get the LAu or the WA5le and power all my phones with them. Would that be wise?
   I'd love to have a LAu for $2395 as mentioned before. All the other amps mentioned here, seem to not sound as "musical" as the LC except for maybe the Crimson and the MZ2. So instead of going up the Cavalli chain, is there any other amps that are have a similar sound to the LC is the question. I really enjoy how the LC sucks me into the music, which is what doesn't happen with amps I usually try.
Selling my pair of JVC HA-SZ2000 headphones. Good working condition, with not much signs of wear except one mark on the cup (shown in pics). Comes with headphone with 3.5mm cable, carrying box with outer cover and travel pouch. Will try and throw in a 3.5mm to 6.5mm adapter if required. Price includes free worldwide shipping by courier (check my feedback to see how fast this is). Payment by paypal gift or add EUR 9.   PM for details.
Hi,   Selling my pair of Shure SE846 iems. They are in mint condition and come with the full box, accessories, manuals, cables etc. The smallest foam tips and yellow foam tips are used, rest all of the tips are included. The condition of the shells is perfect (as visible in pics), with no scratches or signs of wear whatsoever. The box with everything including is heavy, but the price includes free worldwide express shipping (check my feedback to see how fast this is)....
Hi, Selling the Q Audio French Silk Cable. It has audeze connectors, and I'll be including audeze to hifiman adapters (screw on type, also made by Q Audio). The cable is directly terminated to banana plugs and is perfect for the Hifiman HE-6, so you can hook up the HE-6 directly to your speaker taps and  you wont have to get any XLR to banana adapters or worry about matching cables etc. You can also use any other audeze/hifiman screw on type headphones if you liked. The...
Selling my Moon Audio Silver Dragon cable for Shure iems. Cable is in good condition with zero issues and no signs of wear except the logo rubbing off a little. Pairs amazing with the Shure SE846. Price includes free worldwide shipping (you can see my feedback to see how fast this is). Payment by PP gift.   Please PM for details.
Ive asked Frank for the address so I can send him my black widow cable to get it fixed, but havent heard from him in a week even after a reminder message. Is this how conversation usually goes with him or is my case special? I understand hes busy and only one working on this etc, but you would think he would specially tend to people having issues with his cable much faster.
So people who own higher end amps, which amp will be a good upgrade to the LC? Im reading up on the MZ2 and the pS upgrade and tube rolling kind of puts me off. Any other recommendations than the MZ2 under $1500? Maybe stretch it to 2K USD. I'll be using the Omni and the entire LFF line, so I want something that works with most headphones. Im looking for a sizeable upgrade and not a small one.
I have not compared the enigmas to the LCD-x but to me they sounded better than the LCD-XC.
I dont intend to upgrade the PSU on the MZ2. In stock form, how good is it compared to the LC? PS Im hating the idea of getting SE cables for all my headphones as all my high end cables are balanced.