Posts by Jozurr

The shipping on it is $5 so $55 in all. Available for $70 on amazon. 
Yeah more details on this please. Thanks.
 So did you receive your H10? How was your experience with Aliexpress and which seller did you get it from? Im also using the Magni2U with my HE-560 and considering the H10. Would love to read your detailed impressions with the magni2u and H10 and the differences. My journey towards upgrading my DAC/AMP is in it it's infancy :)
Would love some nice amp deals.     *steering this thread back to order*
Can anyone who has heard the HE-560 with the Magni 2 and the H10 or LYR2 or Polaris please post some detailed impressions with differences? I can't seem to find any.   Also, does anyone know which other pads fit the HE-560? these ones don't seem as deep and my ears touch the pads. The Fidelio X1 pads were more comfortable.
Hi guys,   I'm upgrading and want to sell my Schiit Magni 2 Uber amp. It's in mint condition (no marks scratches anything) and has been used for a couple of months only. Comes with the original box and everything. Message me if you are interested.   Thanks.
I use the modi 1 and magni 2 uber with my Fidelio X1 and they pair really well. I still eq the bass a little because the X1 are extremely bass heavy so I think the magni will work perfecfly with the x2. The magni are very transparent yes (some call it bright because they dont add warmth) and do not distort the sound in any way. Personally I think the magni goes very well with darker headphones.
 Thanks for the detailed response. Have you heard the garage1217 amps personally? Maybe some comparative impressions? My main gripe with the LYR2 is that its price is double compared to the garage1217 for example. I don't plan on upgrading the headphones anytime soon so don't have to future proof. Just thinking if the LYR2 will be overkill (4W at 50 ohm) or if the Garage1217 will be slightly under-powered (2.4W at 50 Ohm). I listen at high volumes. If the Garage1217 is not...
I've been reading up on the amps under $500 for the HE-560 and the three that come up a lot are the LYR2, Project Polaris and the Gustard H10. Which one do you prefer and why? Are there any other better pairings that I'm missing?
Haha yes I'm getting a similar feeling. Want the best combo for the HE-560.