Posts by Jozurr

They stopped making rings? What do they use now?
 Have you compared the dekoni to the HM5 angled memory pad that were being talked about by @LarsHP ? The HM5 are half the price...
 There is no "arguing" happening here and as far as I see it, we can all present our point of views and hopefully learn something in the process too. Yes I take it that I might have simplified it more than it could be as we are not aware of all costs etc. However, just a BOM is not justification for pricing alone and neither is "made in USA" and I was refuting those points by saying other manufacturers are still able to offer reasonable prices for made in USA and BOMs of...
 Importers are not always involved with higher end products. Importers are generally involved for mass distribution, which does not happen for high end/exclusive products and are directly sold to distributors, which take a cut of 40-45% generally but more for some products. A lot of manufacturers set up subsidiaries in countries as their own "importers". Sometimes to move product, further promotional coverage is offered by the company producing those products, so it's not...
Hi there,   If you have a pair of Brainwavz angled memory foam earpads, please PM with your price shipped to California.   https://www.amazon.com/Brainwavz-Angled-Memory-Foam-Earpad/dp/B00ZY8PGJI/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1487233670&sr=1-1-fkmr0&keywords=Hm5+pads+angled   Thanks
People can get away with higher prices with not matching performance due to the subjectivity involved in what constitutes "performance" or is "better". Just like fashion brands. More subjetivity there but similar idea.
You were. He was just pointing out a mistake in my post where I thought the other guy also had a similar problem with Yggy. Sorry for the confusion.What Id like to know is, how would one go around to fix it, as in for both channels to kick in at the same time?
 A quick search on amazon has come up with a few...
Hi,   If you have a First Watt J2 Amp to sell, please PM.   Thanks
 The Rag is indeed a terrific amp. No idea how it compares to the Jot, but Ive read that Jot has a narrower soundstage etc, so why would anyone want to downgrade.