or Connect

Posts by Jozurr

Which tubes would you rate as best when it comes to bass?  Would be interested in detailed comparisons between the tall and short bottled 6SN7Ws, if you manage to do them some time.
 Where and how do you order these and how much do they cost? Are the cups directly interchangeable on the TH-X00?
 Would you be willing to share some impressions of the SEM1 vs HE-6 and the DX1000 please Thanks
Hi,   If you have a pair of JVC HP-DX1000 to sell, please PM me details!   Thanks
What headphones are those on the right?
Hi,   Looking to buy a pair of Cascadia Audio Talos. If you have one for sale, please PM me details.   Thanks.
Hi,   I'm looking for a pair of TH-X00 (preferably modded with detachable cables), but an unmodded is fine as well. I'm not looking to pay near $400 as I can get a new one for that. If you have one you'd like to sell for a reasonable price, please PM me details.   Thanks
Hi,   I'm interested in buying a pair of ZMF Omni but not in Cherry or Walnut. If you have any other Omni headphones you'd like to sell, please PM me details.   Thanks!
Hi,   Im looking for some good quality cables for Audeze headphones (X/3/2) with a 4 pin balanced XLR connection. The cable shouldn't be longer than 6 ft. Please PM me details if you'd like to sell yours!   Thanks
 The HE-6 is the closest I've heard headphones sound like one of my ideal speaker systems. I always wonder why we don't have a setup discussion thread for electronic music as I'd love to discuss different setups for electronic music like which headphones are you guys using etc. If some of you are interested in discussing these in detail I'd love to setup a thread.