or Connect

Posts by Jozurr

Thanks for the info guys. Sent him a query but he seems to respond very slow and it's been a while since he last responded.   How long does he take to send the cables out?
 There is no need to put words in my mouth since Ive never said that.  I will compare them for my own sake, if not for anyone else, when they come. Also, please stop quoting me or responding to my posts. I see you haven't stopped spamming this thread. Maybe someone needs to further dig into your posts to prove your opinions aren't unbiased.
LMUE as well. Forrest better not be having a sale anytime soon!
Ordered. The wait begins!
Hi,   Selling my ZMF x Vibro MK II (newer version).  Cherry cups which look good. These were bought as used cups from Zach.However, they're in great condition with no marks or scuffs. Comes with the lambskin pads, box, and SE stock cable. Pilot pad installed on it. I'll be giving an additional pair of ZMF Cowhide pads for free as well. Free worldwide express shipping is also included in the price. If you buy anything from my other listings, I'll further reduce the price...
Hi,   I'm selling the Gustard H10 amplifier with upgraded pair of ppamps (Pair of AD797ANZ). Original opamps all included as well. The condition is excellent with zero signs of wear and tear and zero issues. No power cord (didnt come with one). No original box, but will package it very nicely for secure shipping (bubble wrap in a box - you can check my feedback). Free worldwide shipping also included (considering the weight of this, this is expensive but included in...
Hi,   I'm selling the Gustard H10 amplifier with upgraded pair of ppamps (Pair of AD797ANZ). Original opamps all included as well. The condition is excellent with zero signs of wear and tear and zero issues. No power cord (didnt come with one). No original box either, but will package it very nicely for secure shipping. Free worldwide shipping also included (considering the weight of this, this is expensive but included in price for this sale). Shipping will be express!...
Hi,   Selling my Sennheiser HD-650 in extremely mint condition which is rarely used. Zero signs of wear and tear whatsoever and no issues at all. Comes with the full box and original accessories. Even the box is like new. Price includes free worldwide express shipping. You pay fees for paypal or gift. If you purchase anything from my other listings, I'll reduce the price by USD 40 in total for each item purchased.   PM for any details.
Hi,   Selling my Hifiman HE-560 headphones. The headphones were bought brand new by me in August 2015 and are in very good condition with no marks or scuffs that I know of. Comes with the full box and original accessories. The original earpads has one some stitching coming off (very minor and hardly noticeable unles you pry it). Everything else is in mint condition and is from a smoke free, pet free  house.   I'm also including a pair of original hifiman leather pads...
 Agreed. They're being extremely nice to offer them to people they want to, so let's not push it too far.