or Connect

Posts by Jozurr

How do you like the output directly out of the TT compared to the MZ2?
Is anyone using ECC31 to 6SN7 Adapters? Im planning to purchase the Mullard ECC31 to use in place of 6SN7.    Can anyone recommend any specific make, or which ones between these two are...
Many have sold their LC to get the MZ2. So itll all depend if youre selling the MZ2
 Interesting. How did you find it compared to your liquid crimson?
 Really looking forward to your review and comparisons against the MZ2 and LC. Any initial quick impressions? 
Have you compared the 6SN7WGT (Brown Base) to the 6SN7W? Any comparisons?Also, if you didnt like the bass on the 6sn7w, which tubes do you think do better bass except for the Ken Rads Vt231?
What is the difference between Skoll and Draug/zoetic?
Always hunting for a trip  
Can anyone tell me what the difference is between the Norne Skoll and Draug/Zoetic?   Skoll:   "4x24awg (12-wire)OCC (Ohno Continuous Cast) Fine Stranded Litz Headphone Cable in Tri Multi-conductor geometry"     Draug:   "DRAUG V2 - 8X24AWG (24-WIRE / MULTI-CORE, EQUIV. 4X21AWG)"   and the Zoetic is similar as well. How do these translate to sonic capabilities? Is the Draug/Zoetic better than the Skoll (which I believe is now discontinued)?
Regarding my lawton modded TH600, the bass on the fostex is very nice and the sharp treble is very nicely tamed by the Lawton mods. However I find the sound stage a little cramped (although much better than unmodded fostex). I think they'll be very headphones for you and not entirely sure if they're going to replace your LCD3.