or Connect

Posts by Jozurr

@doctorjazz I was searching this thread and came across your posts mentioning the liquid crimson, but couldnt find your detailed impressions against the MZ2. If you don't mind, I'd love to read your opinions of the Liquid Crimson vs ths MZ2 stock and upgraded PS
 Sorry for the off topic post, but how would you compare the crimson vs the LAu? I will be using it with the Omni and the LFF line (Code-X, Enigmas). Basically everything non-HE-6 I own. Thanks
I realize the power requirements, which is why I went with a power amp. However, the best Ive heard the HE6 was out of the WA5. I havent tried the higher end power amps, but the idea I floated was to consolidate my amps and have one good amp for everything. Does the WA5 power the HE6 better than the power amp I have? Yes. Is it a value proposition compared to similarly priced power amps? Maybe not from what Im reading here. If I only used the HE6, this discussion wouldnt...
 I really don't think the Liquid Gold or the WA5 are "compromise" headphone amps.
Im selling my Cardas Cross Headphone cable with audeze/mini-xlr connectors (can be used with ZMF headphones etc). It's about 9.5ft in length (around 2.7 meters) and in good condition, only has slight tubing chip near the 4 pin connector, but cant capture it in pics since its so tiny and does not affect anything whatsoever. Price includes free worldwide shipping. Payment via paypal gift or add USD 8. https://www.thecableco.com/Product/Cardas-Audio-Headphone-Cable  Price of...
 I hadn't considered the possibility of the LC being off causing distortion. Thanks to all you folks I have one less thing to worry about.
 Thanks man! So glad to read this. I was thinking something was wrong with my DAC-19!
Im sensitive to treble and havent done the fuzzor mod, and still dont find the treble bright or harsh on the A21. It doesnt sound soft or laid back either. When it comes to the Rag, everything seems soft. Some kind of simulation of tube amps. Just doesnt have the slam or the higher notes energy. A fully upgraded WA5 is the best Ive heard the HE-6, so the WA5LE indeed might be the way to go.
 So I turned everything off and then plugged in both amps and turned them both on, and they both seem to work fine. I supposed it has to do with LC being off then, since that's when I hear it many times. I usually only keep only the amp that I'm using turned on.  Can you please link me to the explanation?
 Do not get the HE adapter unless you're using it with a tube amp. Degrades sound quality. You can get an adapter made from BTG for USD 50 or get a cable that is terminated to banana plugs.