Posts by Jozurr

My main concerns are   1) How good the XBA-3 are compared to the MH1C which I have just ordered 2) Would the highs be fatiguing like the KSC-75 or are smooth like the MDR-1R/Brainwavz M1? 3) Comfort wise are these better than the XBA-2/M1/MH1C?   Thanks for the quick response.   They're available as refurbished from Best buy.
    Hi again ClieOS.    I've ordered the MH1C. I wanted to check one thing, based on what I've explained how good (sound and comfort wise) will be the XBA-2, XBA-3? They're available for $60 and $75 respectively and I'm temped to buy them.
Thanks. Ordered! Can't wait to get them now :D
Thanks!
Hi ClieOS,   I'm looking for some new IEMs. Based on the below can you tell me IEMS (Multiple - whatever fits - so I have a choice - There's lack of availability here) you would recommend me? Budget is max $100 but if it's lower it'll be nice. I might even buy a couple just to keep myself busy.   1) I like the sound of the Brainwavz M1 2) I don't like the fatiguing treble on the KSC-75 - too harsh 3) I like the sound reative aurvana live headphones - and...
Can you please confirm to me the seller name where you bought yours from? There are two sellers selling at around 15 pounds. One is "Mobile style" and the other is "Total digital stores". In the user comments some people have mentioned they got the older version. I just want to order from the seller which actually sells the MH1C as advertised.
Can anybody confirm that buying from the below is fine and that these are actually going to be the MH1C instead of the older version:   http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-Headset-MH-1C-SmartKey-Control/dp/B008BRAQJO/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1366790322&sr=8-2&keywords=mh1c   Or if there is any better place to buy these from in the UK?
NOTHING really tops the Creative Aurvana Live for the price. They're unreasonably good value.
Don't you think the mids are more forward on the CAL which are much more similar to the M1s?    
Hey Joker.   What IEMS under $60 do you think would be the closest sounding to the CALs? Preferably from Mp4nation