Posts by Jozurr

So is the Mojo faulty or the cables?
When I choose a track which has a different sample rate, my Yggy takes a second to switch and the right channel comes in first after which the left channel does. All of this happens in a second, but its annoying. Anyone know any "cures"? This happens on both USB and via AES on the Singxer SU-1.
Theres no doubt that the Z1R are the best closed headphones Ive heard too.
Selling the DTX 501 p. Used once. Comes with box, travel box, airline adapter. Outside box has few kinks but the headphones and travel case are flawless. Price includes shipping to lower 48 states. PM for details.
Selling like new condition Vsonic VSD2. All accessories included (mostly unused). Price includes shipping to  lower 48 states. PM for details.
Selling the RE-00. Only one pair of tips included. Price includes shipping to lower 48 states. PM for details.
Hi,   Selling a pair of Brand New never opened B&O Play H3 earphones. Price includes shipping to lower 48 states.   PM for details.
Hi,   Selling a pair of Brand New never opened B&O Play H3 earphones. Price includes shipping to lower 48 states.   PM for details.
Hi,   Selling my Sony MDR-Z1R headphones which are in mint condition. No scratches, marks or signs of usage whatsoever. They're basically like new. Come in their original box, with all accessories etc. Price includes shipping to lower 48 states.   Not interested in trades. PM for details.
Hi,   Selling my Emu Teak headphones with removable cable. Theyre in mint condition with no signs of scratches or marks or usage whatsoever. ive put in very limited hours on them. Included are a pair of Rosewood cups, also in mint condition with no marks/scratches. Includes Ebony cups as well which have a very small nick (ive tried my best to show in picture) which is not very visible. Everything else on pics are just reflections.    They come in their original box and...