Posts by Jozurr

Hi Joker, Do you think the TDK BA-200 would be a better fit than the EPH100SL as an upgrade from the MH1c? The fit of the MH1C is what is putting me off completely and I can hardly wear them. However I do like the signature. A little more mids/bass is fine as long as the treble is smooth.
Hi Joker,   Can you please tell me how the EPH-100 compares to the MH1C? Is it a significant upgrade in the sound? Is it a logical upgrade to the Mh1C or does it sound different? Also, how comfortable are these for smaller canals? I use the smallest size tips for all IEMs. If not these what would you recommend as an upgrade to the MH1c with slightly more forward mids?
Has anyone who owns the X1 also used the Sony MDR-1R? Can you please post your comparisons.. specifically in regard to the comfort (around the ear) and the instrument separation, bass etc.
Monster turbine $65.85   http://www.amazon.com/Monster-Turbine-Performance-In-Ear-Speakers/dp/B001LNO722?
Those are the MH1 I believe. Not the MH1C.
Already have the MH1Cs. They sound pretty good for the price. It's EXTREMELY difficult to justify anything for above it based on the price. It seems that to get a jump in SQ you have to spend considerably more to get any decent jump.
Hi CLieOS,   Can you please tell me how similar the Phonak Audeo 122 are compared to the MH1C? I really like the MH1C except that I'd like the vocals slightly forward (think MDR-1R) and I hate the comfort on the MH1C. The 122 are available now for $80. Do you think I should go for them?
Can you please post a picture of them in the ears worn down?   That'd be great! Thanks in advance.
Hey joker   Can you tell me how similar the MH1C and the R02 Silver are? I dont like the cables or the fit on the MH1c but I really like the sound. I'd love to replace them with something very comfortable.
So what you mean are the mids on the mh1c are reccessed as compared to the vsd1? Vsd1 are more forward? Im comparing these vs buying the r02 silver as well. Thry also seem to fit my requirements fine.Thanks for the detailed responses. You seem to be the only one having them yet!