or Connect

Posts by Jozurr

Some people have used terms like soft and polite when it comes to bass. How true is this? Do the Sony not have hard hitting based? Seems like the opinions are varied on this aspect.
 How did you like the sound out of the Ragnarok and how did it compare to the WA5?
 That doesn't help much with this case. Makes me want to try the M-1 even more  One of the reasons I like the HE-6 (or a funktion one system) is because of the high energy ALONG with very good bass. I've also noticed you in the techno threads a lot, and I mostly listen to techno music, so I feel I can go with your judgement, which makes this all the more difficult to ignore the M-1 in favour of the Z1R. The problem is there's no way to try the M-1, and see if it's better...
    I assumed we were talking about whether a device like the Singxer or the PUC2 Lite helps with the Yggy (PC usb out to SIngxer/PUC2 >> Spdif/AES to Yggy) instead of going straight from PC USB to Yggy USB. Seems like there IS a benefit of using the AES/SPDIF instead of the USB. AES is considered the best apparently from what I understand. Now what would be considered the best USB to AES device under a reasonable price of let's say USD 400 or so?  How much do you think is...
 Your impressions worry me a bit, since boring/dull is the last thing I would want in headphones. My HE-6 is still rocking and I've ruled out the Utopias too after hearing them side by side with the HE-6 on a well powered system. Let's see how the Z1R compare.
Cavalli Liquid Glass amp.
My DAC-19 is up for sale if someones interested.
Hi,   I'm selling a few of my cables that I'm not using:   1) Toxic Black Widow - Audeze/ZMF 3pin mini-xlr connectors, 4 Pin XLR Neutrik termination - 6 ft (180CM length) - USD 160 2) Norne Zoetic -  Audeze/ZMF 3pin mini-xlr connectors, 4 Pin XLR Eidolic termination - 8 ft - USD 190 3) Norne Skoll - Hifiman SMC connectors - 7.5 ft - 4 Pin XLR Neutrik termination  = USD 145 4) Q Audio French Silk Cable - 12ft - Audeze/ZMF 3pin mini-xlr connectors, 4 Pin XLR Neutrik...
Hi,   I'm selling my Audio-GD DAC-19 (10th Anniversary edition), as I have upgraded. The DAC sounds terrific and one of the best sounding DACs Ive heard at this price. There are some light scratches on the top, as visible in pics. I converted the DAC from 240V to 110V when I moved to the US, so ignore the 240V sticker on it, and this works 110V now. Working condition is perfect with zero issues, and it has the Amanero 384 upgrade, as well as dual RCA out upgrade, so you...
Im planning to buy the Abyss. I want to know if you guys think the Cavalli Liquid Glass tube amp will be good enough to drive them (6W into 50 Ohms), or I can do better under let's say $3K? I already own the Glass and like it with many headphones, so if I buy something, it'll be for the Abyss.   From a fit perspective, from what I understand, the best is with the earpads lightly touching your head, but not quite covering the ears, and the fat part of the earpads...