Posts by Jozurr

IE80 east in 40 mins. These were on sale at woot a few days ago at $160.
Damnit. Missed the X1 deal again. I really hope I catch one of these deals at $180!
 I see. Another option I currently have is to get the Sennheiser IE80 for about $230. I want to upgrade from the MA750. I've enjoyed my journey as follows .. Brainwavz M1 > MH1C > MA750 > xxxx? Im ok with having a little bit more treble as long as its not sharp or sibilant. 
Hi Joker,   Can you please tell me how the UE900s will compare to the RHA MA750 sound and comfort wise? Would these be a sizable upgrade?   Thanks
Where is AB Electronics located? Do they have all the versions of the DT880?
Hi Joker,   What do you think would be a good natural upgrade to the RHA MA750 with a similar signature?   Also, have you heard the funktion one speaker systems? can you recommend any iems/headphones which sound the closest to it?   thanks
Bumping this thread. Does anyone know anything regarding this?   The funktion one signature is basically a truly flat signature with slightly enhanced bass and sub bass for electronic music.
RHA MA750i for $80 including shipping:   http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826901004&nm_mc=AFC-dealnews&cm_mmc=AFC-dealnews-_-NA-_-NA-_-N82E16826901004   These are for $130 on amazon
Hi Joker, How do the TDK BA200 compare with the RHA MA750 and the MEELEC A161?
 The MDR-1r have a mid bass bump whereas the CAL1 have more sub bass The mids on the MDR-1r are very forward and on the CAL they seem to be balanced or even slightly recessed The highs on the MDR-1R are very smooth and on the CAL they're more airy and open but not sibilant at all. You can't really dislike the highs on the CAL even if you don't like treble too much (I hate harsh highs and still dont hate the highs on the CAL) Overall the MDR-1R are cleaner than the...