Posts by the search never ends

If you like the se420 the se530 is certainly a step up. If you aren't active, The monster turbine pro are stellar sounding, however the weight of the buds stops them for being good for most activies other than walking or cycling. All in all I think the se 530 is probably the way for you to go.
I own the ah-d2000, They don't get any head time these days, I prefer the iem comfort, the denon was a little bright in a small range of frequencies to my ears, And the bass could be a little tighter, I think if you're really in love with the 200's the fx-500 or the ch751 might be your best matches. I personally don't think the ch 751's bass is very defined. I purchsed a pair of the new monster turbine pros. and to my ears they trump the 2000's across the board. Not sure...
Quote: Originally Posted by Phantom87 yeaa, i will call during the week and see what i can do about sending them but i dont have my receipt for it anymore. Lol, I have lost my fair share of receipts, if you know where you bought them and have an account, they will probably help you with this, if you know the email account you used, or have any history maybe even a phone#, they can help you (if they feel like it).........I have never had a problem...
Quote: Originally Posted by Phantom87 My monster turbines have recently started having issues around the plug area as it seems the cable there is kinda loose and i have to be putting pressure for it to be balanced. Unofrtuanly it got worse. Now i'm in the market looking for a new pair of smooth bassy earphones. Good isolation and abit more durable for a rugged lifestyle. Although its winter now, i will be more on my HFI-780s, i still wanna use the...
I think both of these would be durable (ie7/turbine pro). I am getting the pro's (supposedly Nov 2nd) and will look into how durable they seem, I stayed awy from the turbines because of the wire situation. I can't imagine a much more durable set than ie7 or hopefully the new turbine pro. (at least as far as wires go) As far as I know, the tubine pro won't come with a mic, unless you buy that model, haven't seen it actually available and don't really want a mic.
I like to think of myself as an "idiot savant"....
OP! now I know why my bank account doesn't always match up, I'm literrally losing money right on my hdd. Screw that, I'm getting the pencil/paper back out!
New member, first post, long time lurker. I want to share what little I do know for sure concerning the Miles davis set. They are not the same as pros, without a doubt. And a considerable lure is that they will be quite limited in the number sold, so that will bring in some folks that want to say they have one. 400 hundered is expensive, no doubt, won't be the only overpriced phones though. My hat is off to Monster for the Marketing plan, I think for myself, I'll opt for...