or Connect

Posts by the search never ends

Quote: Originally Posted by MacedonianHero Sorry, to update: Monster Turbine Pros: Double A ball IE8s: MLB Hope that helps! lol......ok, nice update!
Call j&r right now! under 400......haggle with them.
Quote: Originally Posted by hockeyb213 I hear the hd800's are really similar to my jh-13's which may make me decide against them if I decide I want a different soung sig out of my full sizer. If that's the case, you're right, that would help if they are similar sound sigs. I look forward even more to that comparison, in as far as how similar they sound to you.
Quote: Originally Posted by tintin47 If you're expecting to spend thousands on phones in the future, and especially if you are planning on getting very revealing phones like the HE-5, spend some money on a good amp and source, like at least $1k. Best bang for buck is usually DIY used on the FS forums. People usually sell at parts cost, and DIY builds are almost always very high quality. Furthermore, the open source nature of DIY circuit design allows...
Quote: Originally Posted by hockeyb213 Let me specify further I bought the ed8's so those I technically own...the hd800's and ps1000's are on loan to me indefinitely while I compare them and do a review. What I will do after my review is keep the one I like most and let the other 2 go unless I have 2 phones that I just can't let go :P HD800's on loan.........errrr not for me, I doubt I could part with them after, I am already looking at them which...
Zana Deux ........I don't believe it get's better. More money or not!
Congrats on not buying the Denons.....enjoy! (saluting you)
I said the monster turbine pro's........have never heard the original turbines.
IE8, or monster turbine pro for the best bass. and both are well built. As much as I love the se530, they do require loving care, and the ultimate ears, honestly, I don't see the potential for problems being worth it. I wish Logitech would sell UE. What a shame, UE deserve a better owner.
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBoss man that's the BOSE (TM) way of selling products... Actually, Boes is much worse, the bose contract reads you must sell the product at the retail price, unless bose is having the 10 percnet off sale, then you as a retailer also can sell at 10 percent off, furthemore, the bose site and stroes offer deals that the retailer can't. The HD800 price will be lower at some point, first, you get everyone that is willing...