Posts by the search never ends

for 250 you could get the ie7, or turbine pro.......my choices under 250, the ety er4p does have more bass than the se210 though..and is a fine iem.
Quote: Originally Posted by fenixdown110 No doubt the performance was excellent. Youtube quality is just barely passable. Agreed, but it was far better than most you tube streams.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tiemen Hmm, you want a wide soundstage too. Then forget the Q40 I mentioned before, and grab the Sony MDR XB700. The D2000 hardly isolates and needs a good amp IMO. Without it, they sound harsh in the highs, and boomy in the lows. X2..no amp they suck...in my opinion, not that hot with an amp if you ask me, want mine op?
Take your friends laptop ..sell it, get new ie7's...you welcome
ok, I took the time to drag out my ad2000's..........it sounded great for streaming...... why full size cans? Are we headed towards a debate on iem's bass limitations?
Quote: Originally Posted by Modifiedz Are you allowed to post some pics and give us a Real Quick First Impression about the Sound Quality and what the Equalizer on the Armature looks like. Cable and build quality seems more sturdy than Original.?. Or did Monster say not-to until a special date? What kind of pics you want? I paid for mine, so I can do as I please.
Well, although simplistic, the creek obh21 will drive both sets great, abot 375 dollars, if you wnat to spend more, other options exist, but I've heard many phones through it (it's not mine) and it makes me wish I never spent more.
all you need is an amp?
Not going to be a huge difference, I find that the cambridge Audio 840 matches up well with the Wharfedales, It;s an integrated amp, but sounds amazing for the price. The denon is fine, I just think a warmer sounding amp brings out the best in the wharfedales.....my 2 cents
The yamaha player is on sale at many places right now...and is well woth the price, as choka said, the transprot alone makes it a deal, dac's keep improving anyway, unless you must have 5.1 in digital, it's one of the better deals for a universal players ever.