Posts by the search never ends

Dang, picked up a pair of zx600 to evaluate for gift giving, it's one of the fussiest fits I've seen, my fairly large ears do that with some smaller closed on ears, oh well, no way can I evaluate them.  If only teens could dig the look of the 100's, I love the look, I guess I can see why the teens like the 600's, they look good in person, wish I could snap a worthy photo, hard to capture.   Edit: After letting them run in some more, they suddenly seem to be much...
Well, maybe not so humble, but what the heck    Engineers and humility often don't mix  IMHO
Lol, I thought it was common knowledge, well that or I spend too much time in this thread, Mp4nation has the 100's lol, I feel I the want to hear them thing, since I find the upper mids in the HT21's a bit shouty.
Very much so.........
Lol at the published f r stats, is there any portables sets that don't deliver under 10hz these days?   Only a slight concern, seeing that some consumers, use the numbers as a buying tool.   The 100's are lookers to me, while the 200's not so much.  Great find joker!
The resource usage was the cause of slowing, mostly on older machines, with a newer chip and 4 gigs of ram minimum, it wasn't really slow. On the other hand, vista, windows 7, windows 8, kept getting better at utilizing more ram.  The ability to use the chip to accelerate software also kept increasing.   Too many low end pc's weren't really equipped to handle vista. I'm now seeing many compare windows 8 to vista.  The only thing similar, is they both bring good...
Glad so many are enjoying windows 8, for me a vastly improved wmp, ie10, and xbox music are alone great reasons I love it, along with many other reasons. It kind of bothers me to this day all the moaning about vista. I have not had a bsod since running vista. It never gave me a problem
No worries mate, I hope I didn't come off as offensive.  I just can't stand that Creative can't be bothered to fix the long standing durability issues of the CAL. Yeah, I think the 6400 sounds far better than the 8400. The V6 seems to have polarized opinions. I can't really speak on them, since they're very uncomfortable for me. I tend to believe you can't offer a very objective opinion on sound when all you're thinking while listening is how much you don't like the fit. ...
You're reaching a bit, while the CAL sounds similar to the D1001, the build is night and day different. I recently tossed in a pair of D1001's on a package deal to a member here. They were 3 years old and looked as new. The CAL's were used much less and crapped out.  I'm not opposing your view, just offering a different perspective. I'm no denon fan either, since I've given away every pair I've owned.  Agree on the HD 25's being tough as nails though, my son has been...