Posts by Rayz

Nah, I hate IEM.  How is the sound leakeage of the DT770? I need a zero leakage like IEM. 
Thanks. actually, i'm now seriously considering the Senn 25-1 II as this guy said they are very closed. also in my budget. do I go wrong?
Thanks! I think I can manage as I sit far from the others + listen in not-too-high-volume. question is how much it's lousy? By the way, what are the main differences between PRO 750 and 900 and how big they are?
Eh, I might be having hard time getting in my country something rather then phones of Ultrasone, sennheiser, AKG, Beyer, etc'.   Actually, Ultrasone sounds good- I need a "fun sound" for listening in a day (I pull out my K701 for reference sound in nights when they all sleep ;) ). it's okay if they has alot of bass as long it's not too-bassy.
Hey. title say it all. I'm looking for a closed cans for music for listening to music in livingroom while people around (I hate it when people can hear what I listen to). so yeah, they must be completley closed. ZERO SOUND LEAKAGE just IEM alike.   My budget is up to 400$. I listen to every genre of music, and I'd like it to be natural and detailed as possible for closed cans in this budget. Also, i'd like them to have a bit of lows ("body" more like it) but not bass...
Thanks!
please? T_T
Hey 'fies! it's been a long time. I've been working hard but never forgot my biggest love: good sound. AKA- my K701. Problem is, my K701 which I've got nearly 2009 got broken a bit. just physiclly. i'll spare my words for a proper pictures: http://i61.tinypic.com/2cdvqwx.jpg http://i62.tinypic.com/2e2jfys.jpg As you can see, the 'phones band is good being called finished... no way to fix the band itself.  it seems like I'll have to replace the entire band. problem is...
^ what source?
They are not better than K701. what I've forgot to mention back then that is my K701 are not proper-amped at all, and comparing to them in it's state, the SS reveal a little more details. my K701 are only powered by the STX amp, which also has only stock op-amps. I bet that when the K701 are plugged in to a proper amp, no headphones around can beat them in the aspects of details.