Posts by gopack87

Quote: Originally Posted by tim3320070 An excellent DAC for the money and very smooth sounding. good to hear, thanks. Really looking forward to trying out orthodynamics for the first time
I'm thinking about getting the he5- ef5 combo sometime early next year. My question is would a Musical Fidelity V-Dac be a good enough Dac for that combo or do I need a Dac that costs more than a grand?
Quote: Originally Posted by Pincher Wow, Arcade Fire's Neon Bible is #75. Ya, Funeral is 6 also, I freaking love that album. I've listened to it so many times this year
Pink Floyd- Wish You Were Here: acoutisc intro especially Phoenix- 1901: Bass Pink Floyd- Comfortably Numb: soundstage, overall depth Led Zeppelin- Stairway to Heaven
Quote: Originally Posted by Feather225 its a satisfaction guarantee policy, so yeah, even if its opened. alright, cool I guess I'll remove this posting
Quote: Originally Posted by Feather225 umm..just a quick question, why not simply return it to amazon for a full refund? amazon has a 30 days return policy~ really, even if it's an opened package?
bump
No, I ordered them early this morning. I'm wondering how quick they ship because I can't remember how long it took for me to get the PL50's
I was in the same position(bought the PL50 a month ago) and made the same good mistake and also ordered the REO's!
No Longer Selling