Posts by gopack87

I purchased this HD650 in July 2011 from authorized dealer razordogdeals.  They are in excellent shape and I will include all original accessories (box,cable) as well as a 6ft cable ($100 value) that I purchased from charleston cable company.  Selling due to slight preference of my LCD-2.  Asking $300 shipped, US and Paypal only.  
I had this amp built by professional builder YBM audio this past fall.  It has the OPA627 Op-amp option, as well as the external o11 power supply.  It is still in like new condition and will be shipped in the original box it came in.  No problem driving my HD650 and LCD-2 with plenty of headroom and volume control.  SOLD
since it's 2-1-12:
Guided by Voices- "Bee Thousand" Gram Parsons- "GP/Grievous Angel" Bill Evans- "Sunday at the Village Vanguard" Vangelis- "Blade Runner- O.S.T." Philip Glass- "Glassworks"
I purchased this pair of speakers late October 2011 from amazon.com and have enjoyed countless hours of music on them.  Unfortunately, I'm moving this spring and won't be able to use speakers any longer.  I've kept them on speaker stands the entire time, so they are in like-new condition.  I know I've read about people having over-heating issues with the old A5 model, but with the improved heating system in the A5+, I never had an issues, even after 5 hrs. + of...
Godspeed You! Black Emperor- "Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven"