Posts by dshea_32665

Great buyer. Wonderful communication and took the time to pay with a PayPal credit so as not to have me charged for credit card transaction. A++ dshea
***Price reduction*** dshea
Sale Price: $80 (I will pay pal and shipping fees) This is an adapter I ordered from Zu so that I could listen using my balanced Zu mobius cable with other audio equipment. I paid $120 with shipping. It is two months old. The adapter is two XLR male plugs connected to a 1/4" plug connected with Zu Mobius cabling. For those of you are using a balanced Zu mobius cable for your Senns, this is a nice adapter for meets or for auditioning other equipment. Let me...
I sold Caballo my Transit and he was great to deal with. We came to a fair price and paid immediately with Pay Pal. Great experience. I give him an A+ rating. dshea_32665
I sold Caballo my Transit and he was great to deal with. We came to a fair price and paid immediately with Pay Pal. Great person to deal with. I give him an A+ rating. dshea_32665
Quote: Originally Posted by drarthurwells It's a problem with my 4S - several years old. It is no problem at all with my recently purchased 4P - newer cable. I keep forgetting the 4P and 4S cables are different. Mine is a 4P with the S adapter. dshea
Put the cords over your ears. It doesn't look that bad, and anyway, who cares. You get to enjoy the music while others look. I started doing this a year ago and had forgotten that Etys had any microphonics at all. It is something I never think about until somebody writes a thread on it. cheers, dshea
Would a PPX3 balanced sound better than a normal MPX3? I know one could only speculate, but I am hoping to buy a Singlepower sometime in the Fall when I get funds together. My Zu is already balanced. dshea
Quote: Originally Posted by Help Hello, how does this one sounds comparing to M-Audio Transit? I own both and the U24 is significantly better. Check out this thread http://www4.head-fi.org/forums/showt...terminal+dshea dshea
Thanks SaltPeanuts! I will have to stop by a RatShack and pick one up. Thanks. Cheers, dshea