Posts by Armaegis

Ah whoops, yeah it makes more sense that it's also a spdif bridge.
I haven't used this particular device, but based on my experience with similar dacs, yes it draws power from usb but should switches over when optical is used (this may require stopping any music that is currently playing through usb though).
This was my very very ghetto solution to raising my components to get more air cooling...       Cut up egg carton (also tried toilet paper rolls)
Hey guys, more review tours to sign up for... http://www.head-fi.org/t/772570/review-tour-shanling-h3-portable-amp-dac-with-bluetooth#post_11715531
I'm interested and located in Canada. I have plenty of reviews if you check my profile. My daps are the ever faithful Sansa Fuze and Clip+. I have also reviewed the FiiO X1.
I'm interested and located in Canada. I have plenty of reviews if you check my profile.
I might be interested if any units make it to Canada (although I understand the logistics/shipping might not work out so well).   I actually did not like the the LCD-X, so would be very interested in seeing if the DSP corrects the issues I had with it. I also have a slight imbalance between my ears, so adjusting for that would be neat as I already do that in my personal EQs. I have a lot of reviews under my belt; just check my profile for most of them (I've probably...
Double ugh
At least if I had the headphone and didn't like them, I could trade/recycle for other gear, but like this it's just money tied up and not doing me any good.
Unfortunately, I have not heard the 668B. I have the 660 and the Noontec slaughters it across the board.