or Connect

Posts by BassThor

Hi guys,   Looking to sell off this laptop to get some numbers out of the red.   This machine is great for photo, video, 3D and sound editing.   HP Zbok 17 - Windows 7 64-bits Professional  - 17" 1080p screen - Intel Core i7 4700MQ Quad core CPU - 16GB ram (2x 8GB) - HDD bay1: 120GB ssd - HDD bay2: 1000GB hard disk - Nvidia Quadro K4100M 4GB GDDR5   Worldwide shipping OK. DHL or similar express courier preferred, because insurance and tracking number is good...
#1 bump
not for sale.
Hi guys,   I'm about to change apartments and I need a little extra £$€ to make the world go around.. Therefore considering to sell my portable workhorse:   HP Elitebook 8770w US-american keyboard 17" 1080p display 32gb ram (4x 8GB) Intel i7 3820qm quad core 250GB ssd Nvidia Quadro K4000M 4GB GDDR5   If there's no interest then I'm probably going to put it up for auction..   edit: some pictures, sorry for the bad quality..  
I mailed a Vsonic GR07 MKII bass edition to Brian about a month ago. Today, they returned. Mind you that I live in Norway and Brian works out of the West coast in the US.   The result is.. It's almost as if my IEM went through an episode of extreme makeover. I was especially impressed by how there are no signs of tampering on the shell or strain relieves! All in all it looks and feels like a high quality product, and being cheaper than buying a new IEM, Brian gets a...
Sold to Juggos !
Reserved for Juggos for now. 
Guess I should let you know that I figured it out after a few mind-boggeling hours... Grey-brown = ground  Silver-white = signal (L/R)
Hi,   I'm back again with another piece. This time it's my in-need-of-fix IEM Vsonic GR07 (MKII I think) that's been used for about 6 months. The plug went bad (was losing signal if I came near the plug) last winter and has not been used since. I resoldered it to a neutrik 3,5mm jack, but when tightening the cap I held the plug with a pair of pliers and "scarred" the plug itself (see pic) so the signal goes bad if you twist the plug... I spent about 3-4 hours getting the...