or Connect

Posts by floydstyle

Thanks for the info. My 00 was waiting on me in the mail this afternoon. I am actually listening music with them as I am writing. I agree with you when you say they are lighter then the 262. For those saying re262 arent bass enough, do not buy these 00 hehe. But for the price, I like their precision and female voices sound great with them. Now will see how long the wire will last before the rubber gets stiff and break
Good thing I came across that review.  I decided to give it a go and my 00 are on their way now!  Hoping they will replace my lovely RE-262.  The rubber on the 262 cable is broken at a couple of places and the rubber itself is stiff.  Too bad, Sarah Mclachland sounds freaking nice on the 262 
That is good for you if they replaced the cable or with a new pair I'd love to keep listening to my re-262 but cable is cut and really stiff like if they had dried. I want to buy a new pair of iem but they wont be re600 because I am too afraid
hello all, would the Fiio M3 be an upgrade from the X1?  or should I look over for a X3 second generation? I like the M3 because it is tiny.  I primarly listen to music with my X1 with my old RE-262 from Hifiman
thanks for the tips guys.  I am really tempted to buy the k550 which I can get at 345$CAD in a store in Montreal.  But the momentum are also tempting because I can get em at 30$ less than the k550.  But for the price difference, the AKG seems so much better
Hello everyone, I would like something to replace my Grado SR225i.  The reason why is that I am more and more listening music in the same room as my wife watch tv.  I love my grade but, first I had to replace pads to get them more comfy.  And since the sound leak so much, the wife is always yelling to turn down the volume!   I would like to buy a pair of full size headphone, comfortable (I wear glasses) and my budget is max 500$CAD (probably around 400USD ish).  I...
Did you pay customs?
thanks twister6, your review was very nice to read!  Now I am tempted to buy one unit
wow count me in of course.  the 292 are still the IEM I'm using every damn days! great products, good to see free gifts from HifiMAN!   following you on facebook and twitter of course!  
my filters are brand new as I have received a replacement unit from hifiman