Posts by floydstyle

thanks twister6, your review was very nice to read!  Now I am tempted to buy one unit
wow count me in of course.  the 292 are still the IEM I'm using every damn days! great products, good to see free gifts from HifiMAN!   following you on facebook and twitter of course!  
my filters are brand new as I have received a replacement unit from hifiman
it is weird because the only way I can re-balance the sound if pluging the white one.  With the black normal one, it doesnt work.  I dont have any third cable anyway, it does work with the white one and as I said, I dont care if the sound doesnt come from the correct side, as long is the sound is equal!
I have the issue with and without the cable extension.  However, because of your point, I was thinkg about the white cable extension I had in the box.  I changed the normal black one with the white one and the problem is now gone!  So the problem is the normal black cable extension.   But now, I am stuck with music going in the oposite side!  I don't really care as long as these earphones working   thanks for the tip
as much as I love my 262, I wanted to buy the 400 but had to return the 262 because no sound was coming from the right sidw. now with the brabd new ser I received by mail, The right side is very low compared tothe left side! i just dont want to return them avain, no more hifiman for me
thanks for the info guys.  Thank you Peter, I will buy directly from David.  I just didnt know he was the owner!
Hey guys, where do you buy these Amps?  The only place I found so far is from ebay seller davidzhezhe.  I am very tempted with that one
had a similar problem with my 262 and got an email 2 weeks after sending my iem to them saying replacement are in the mail.  They are really great!
well, since I havent heard the RE-400, I can't make any comparison.  I hope to have my 262 which I love so much, but with al the hype on the RE-400, I am also tempted to jump in the boat hehe